Help please, yellow tip on leaves

• Thread starter Yep667
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yep667

Hi there fellow friends!

First post here and I’m kind of new doing this.

It’s my 4th time and I’ve stumbled over some problems, actually I have had this problems come and go the whole period but I would like to change that and need your help.

My plants are showing some problems, some tips are turning yellow, one of the plants has a wired green colour shown in the picture.

I am using biobizz grow, bloom and topmax.

Temperature is around 28 degrees..

It messes me up because I don’t understand if I’m underwatering/over feeding or the heat is to high.

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Help please yellow tip on leaves
Help please yellow tip on leaves 2
Help please yellow tip on leaves 3
Help please yellow tip on leaves 4
Y

Yep667

Hey are you growing in soil or coco? And can you take a water runoff ph?
Hi! Soil, so runoff is about 6.4 so should be ok. I use a good 670 w led lamp, in a 120x120, cranked up around 90%. Maybe I should lower this. The distance from the plants is 30-40 cm at least. When looking at some of the small leaves they are curling.

M

MasterCookie

Hi! Soil, so runoff is about 6.4 so should be ok. I use a good 670 w led lamp, in a 120x120, cranked up around 90%. Maybe I should lower this. The distance from the plants is 30-40 cm at least. When looking at some of the small leaves they are curling.
Oh I knows nothing about indoor growing.. unfortunately but @Aqua Man does.. hopefully he helps you.

I am under Mother nature mercy

20221110 113547
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Looks like your half way through. I wouldn’t feed anymore at all. Bc it looks like nitrogen toxicity to me. Just saturate the soil and let dry well before next water. That’s just my opinion though.

Top Bottom