Donjaidynn

I live in southern Cali I. Oxnard
Can someone tell me good nutrients I can buy for my plant please thanks

Help please
Help please 2
Help please 3
BigCube

BigCube

Looks heavy on coco. The reason he might be asking is cause if you run a coco heavy mix, you will most likely need some calmag. And some people prefer nutrients made for coco coir.

Right now I'm in promix hp coco. I'm using general hydroponics trio (micro, grow and bloom). I've always used gh and have never been disappointed.

Basically you can use pretty much any liquid nutrients. Even cheap nutrients are better than none. Walmart has a 2 part a and b nutrients right now for like 10 bucks a bottle. Would definitely last you the entire grow and then some. I would also go for some calmag or the poor man's version Epsom salts.

If you are willing to spend a few bucks, 2 if the brands I have the most experience with and know work awesome are general hydroponics and advanced nutrients. Best to get 4 basics. Veg or grow, flower or bloom, micro, and calmag.

If that's too much investment for you, get any cheap 2 part and some calmag or Epsom salts. Read the instruction and start with about half of what they reccomend. Work your way up to full strength over about a month watch for issues so you know to dial back the nutrients if they seem to be too much.

Good luck!

Top Bottom