Help!!! please

• Thread starter Turner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Turner

First grow, my plant stretched super thin and am not sure she is going to pull through.

1. I have 6 inch diameter net pot which is about 5 inches deep. Where do I place the rockwool?
* if I place close to the bottom, do I fill the hydroton as the plant grows?

2. When should I turn my lights on? As soon as i see the little lady pop out of the rockwool?
3. What's better rockwool or rapid rooters?

Thanks

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

First grow, my plant stretched super thin and am not sure she is going to pull through.

1. I have 6 inch diameter net pot which is about 5 inches deep. Where do I place the rockwool?
* if I place close to the bottom, do I fill the hydroton as the plant grows?

2. When should I turn my lights on? As soon as i see the little lady pop out of the rockwool?
3. What's better rockwool or rapid rooters?

Thanks
less issues with the rapid root,never used the wool two many issues arrive with all that i have heard from,i have used the rooter and had good luck with them,about to break out some for winter garden plants,need to get them going as of 2 weeks ago hahahaha,brocille and caulifour take for ever to get going,what is your plan for light? t8 or t12 would be a grand plan for getting the babies on the right foot,wouldnt hurt to have a light on them now,if there isnt any light they can turn right back around go the other way looking for it

Top Bottom