Help please.

• Thread starter Chris Mullen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Im new to growing, i thought this could of been burn from when sprayed the plant with water, but then this is newer growth that hasnt been sprayed before, it has these same marks on leafs a few nodes down, also the tips have started to curl so ive halfed my nitro, is this right?

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Whole plant photos in natural light really help the pros in here to diagnose issues. Also lighting, nutes used, ph, substrate, etc. The more info you give the more they can help. Happy growing.

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Whole plant photos in natural light really help the pros in here to diagnose issues. Also lighting, nutes used, ph, substrate, etc. The more info you give the more they can help. Happy growing.
P.h 6.2
lighting 600w led, true watt 280, and two smaller 30w both 10s so true 300w
coco nuts at 1/2 now moved to 1/4 strength, cant remember the soil brand,

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

P.h 6.2
lighting 600w led, true watt 280, and two smaller 30w both 10s so true 300w
coco nuts at 1/2 now moved to 1/4 strength, cant remember the soil brand,
Im transplanting to a 10l, but ive seen this and was worried before moving. The led is 24inchws from top, plant top reads 15k lux.

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Im transplanting to a 10l, but ive seen this and was worried before moving. The led is 24inchws from top, plant top reads 15k lux.
Its a temp setup, i started growing a plant and just been getting bits along the way.

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

I think it maybe, Thanks alot. Makes perfext sense even tho that fan is pointed into a corner.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wind burn happens a little easier in low humidity. What your humidity at? And it's not bad at all. I'm not sure I would worry to much.

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

+1 likely wind burn. You could up that lighting a fair bit. You have some solid growth there. Up to 40k lux but have to watch leaf temp so maybe go about 18" and see how she responds.
Ill transplant into a 10L and down the light to 18 then cheers bro👍👍 thankyou

Top Bottom