Help please

• Thread starter Tridentorangegum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tridentorangegum

Tridentorangegum

So these girls are a couple days in and one still has the seed shell decently attached, should I leave it a few more days or try to get the shell off

Help please
Help please 2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Get a eye dropper use water to drip over the cap to help moisten it a little maybe use a small sofr paint brush to maybe help gently lift the cap away after you wet it down . Good luck Od .

thedubside

thedubside

will prob work its way off on its own in a few days if yo give it a light misting, or use an eye dropper lik one drop said. it happened to one of mine, i misted it for few days then got tweezers and very gently worked it off. turned out fine.

Madbud

Madbud

It will probably open on its own but a drop of water on the shell won’t hurt. If they stretch just fill the cup to support them. Resist the urge to take the shell off, its very easy to damage seedlings.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
It will probably open on its own but a drop of water on the shell won’t hurt. If they stretch just fill the cup to support them. Resist the urge to take the shell off, its very easy to damage seedlings.
I'd take it off with tweezers very carefully, I've had one die on me because I wasn't careful enough. To prevent this from happening again, plant the seed a bit deeper in the soil.

Top Bottom