HELP PM or light burn

• Thread starter Growinronin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growinronin

Growinronin

Help pm or light burn
Help pm or light burn 2
I have had all kind of problems and I'm not sure which one is major problem killing my plants. What I am trying to avoid is chopping the whole grow down. I know that's probably what I should do, I just can't afford to so if there's any way to avoid that. I don't really care about organic at this point if I have too.

I have a dedicated 9ft by 9ft room with the carpet pulled up, a nice led, a old 600 watt high pressure sodium and the t5 light, window unit dehumidifier cover three fans, CO2. Coco soil mix. Drain to waste, 9 plants ,4 big , 2med 3 small.

First mistake was not having the room ready and I thought I'll force myself to get it done if I go buy some plants. But I also have a newborn and work a ton blah blah. I have all this stuff now, but I have kind of been adding them week-by-week. Right now my temperature, light and humidity is good.

Here is a list of everything that has gone wrong.

I bought clones with powdery mildew root aphids, and spider mites. I know more IPM next time, trust me.

The guy at the grow store mixed the soil bags up in his head and sold me the one that had fertilizer in it. Instead of the one that had none. I didn't have my PPM meter until a couple weeks in.

I have an RO machine, but I live in Norman Oklahoma and apparently have some of the worst water in the country. It comes out of the RO machine almost a 9 pH. And we have something call the chromium 6 or something that kills all the beneficial microbes and causes cancer. I was doing 75% city water, 25% RO and didn't have a pH meter for a couple weeks.

First time growing in Coco and accidentally let the medium dry out a couple times and the runoff PPM went up to 2000.

Tried to get rid of p.m. and spider mites with a soybean oil product. I mixed it at the strongest recommended ratio. It said you may wash off with water in one hr but I had to be at work at 5 a.m. and it was already 2 a.m. and I said I'll do it in the morning but it ended up being like 7 the next night. I came in and they looked like this, I smelled like dried up leaves. They were falling off everywhere. This is also one of the times that I let the soil dry out a bit and moved them around which causes a lot of stress.

I have washed them off really well, and flush them really good and fed them to water for a couple days. My pH has been good for a couple of weeks. Good circulation in the room. But I don't know if my main problem is but rot, or newt deficiencies / lockout Or bugs. I also sprayed a lighter ratio of the soybeen oil product a few times b4. But I don't know if my main problem is but rot, or newt deficiencies / lockout.

My wife will not be happy if I have to start over. I have spent a good amount on getting the room ready. And a ton of time in there already. I keep telling her it Will be financially worth it. Please help

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
The first mistake was telling your wife it would be financially rewarding right away. The fact is that sometime crops take a hit, and quite often times inexperienced growers take a hit on the first crop. Nothing in cannabis growing is a certainty, and every crop can go sideways for the first long while until you get your system in check.

Second mistake was buying clones with so many problems. Youd be way better off starting with some quality seeds and keeping things clean from the start.

Cant really offer up much advice other than start thinking of how to break it to the wife that growing pot is a gamble, and the odds get better with experience. Take a lesson from this grow and never bring infested plants in again.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The first mistake was telling your wife it would be financially rewarding right away. The fact is that sometime crops take a hit, and quite often times inexperienced growers take a hit on the first crop. Nothing in cannabis growing is a certainty, and every crop can go sideways for the first long while until you get your system in check.

Second mistake was buying clones with so many problems. Youd be way better off starting with some quality seeds and keeping things clean from the start.

Cant really offer up much advice other than start thinking of how to break it to the wife that growing pot is a gamble, and the odds get better with experience. Take a lesson from this grow and never bring infested plants in again.
Those clones shouldn’t have been sold to you the person doing the clones doesn’t know his or hers shit .... good advice form Dirt .

chemistry

chemistry

Try Phosphorus Deficiency as a starting point, can you take a couple of pix of the bottom leaves on your plant and put them up.

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

Get them back on a steady healthy nutrient regimen, and see what happens over the next week. By then you should know where it stands. Pretty much all you can do at this point.

Stop with the pesticides and sprays, your in flower and don't want to ruin your remaining product. All you can do is feed it and run to the finish line wherever it ends.

After cut completely clean the room, and get clean clones or seeds.

Top Bottom