• Thread starter Agro20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What should I do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agro20

Agro20

Looking for advice. Thinking I should remove badly infected plants from tent to save the one that's mildly affected.

They are looking pretty bad but not quite dead, so I was wondering if I should try to grow them outside of the tent or harvest early. One of the badly infected is definitely worse than the other.

(I have tried several milk, neem, green cleaner, uv and just concerned about the not so sick one)

Help pm takeover on 2 of 3 during flower
Help pm takeover on 2 of 3 during flower 2
Help pm takeover on 2 of 3 during flower 3
Help pm takeover on 2 of 3 during flower 4
CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Remove the bad ones, try to get other done, It will probably succumb too. Don't add any other plants until you finish the last one. Then sterilize completely and then adjust your environment before starting over. Lack of airflow and humidity fluctuations are culprit #1&2. Fighting PM with chemicals/sprays AND without changing your environment is a waste of money and time. Figure out why PM likes your tent so much and eliminate the cause!!!

Agro20

Agro20

Remove the bad ones, try to get other done, It will probably succumb too. Don't add any other plants until you finish the last one. Then sterilize completely and then adjust your environment before starting over. Lack of airflow and humidity fluctuations are culprit #1&2. Fighting PM with chemicals/sprays AND without changing your environment is a waste of money and time. Figure out why PM likes your tent so much and eliminate the cause!!!
Thanks for the reply!
Yes early on temp and humidity was too high. I suspect PM took hold on the weaker two early on but didn't manifest until flower.

Appreciate the realistic expectations.

Agro20

Agro20

Do you think letting the other two grow outside of tent is an option?

aaxiii

aaxiii

Do you think letting the other two grow outside of tent is an option?

Oh no I feel for you so much. I had that problem once and I cleaned it off every leaf with water and paper towels and sprayed/ dunked it with GROW SAFE from amazon which is basically milk...I am a big fan of dunking them.

I would move them wherever you dont have other plants. The wind will carry that all around your garden outside. To your roses, veggies, etc. I am in Southern California.

I would be crying PM is the devils work.

Agro20

Agro20

Oh no I feel for you so much. I had that problem once and I cleaned it off every leaf with water and paper towels and sprayed/ dunked it with GROW SAFE from amazon which is basically milk...I am a big fan of dunking them.

I would move them wherever you dont have other plants. The wind will carry that all around your garden outside. To your roses, veggies, etc. I am in Southern California.

I would be crying PM is the devils work.
Definitely the devil!

Im in Socal too, headed to buy a sulfur bomb. Everyone says that's the only way to totally annihilate. (Fingers crossed)

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Pm in veg i just used high ph water. You can use baking soda lights out google it. It cant sit on the leaf too long and you have to rinse thourghly. I mean rinse a few times. Pm loves a certain ph and cant survive in high ph surface enviro's.

Flowering maybe potassium bicarb to a ph of like 9 lowest ppms you can get to and really good rinses light out with a green light just my imagination never done it...in veg i have. I got to it right away though and it wasnt as bad as yours. Week later gone never came back.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Definitely the devil!

Im in Socal too, headed to buy a sulfur bomb. Everyone says that's the only way to totally annihilate. (Fingers crossed)
Sulfur bomb in flowering? Wtf? You are going to smoke this right? Idk

Top Bottom