Help roots, Coco coir grow 30% perlite

• Thread starter Aypurea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Just to show these are in 1 gal pots fed 8 times a day.
1 gal is 5 litre right?
Do you keep them in then pots start to finish ? I might order 5 litre air pots now and feed more often , more hydroponic theb ain't it, I been been meaning to try different size pots and feeding times.

But only last few grows things have been running ok, before was all sorts shit goint wrong so couldt play to much

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok done... quick version but if you have questions just ask.

Ph 007

Ph 007

If usually have 4 plants in a 1.2x1.2 area in 20 litre pots, will going to a smaller pot next time a 5 litre pot watered more will the plants still get the some size as the ones in bigger pots , or even grow bigger

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

1 gal is 5 litre right?
Do you keep them in then pots start to finish ? I might order 5 litre air pots now and feed more often , more hydroponic theb ain't it, I been been meaning to try different size pots and feeding times.

But only last few grows things have been running ok, before was all sorts shit goint wrong so couldt play to much
Its 3.785 L

Ph 007

Ph 007

Ok done... quick version but if you have questions just ask.

I'll be reading that tmorrow before watering Thaks aquar man not doubt it be a good read

Ph 007

Ph 007

Its 3.785 L
Every when do you water?, and fo you water lights on and off, so 8 times a day feed every 3 hours day and night? So smaller pot being fwd more ofteb makw the plant smaller than bigger pots? Thanks this stuff would be nice to know ;)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Every when do you water?, and fo you water lights on and off, so 8 times a day feed every 3 hours day and night? So smaller pot being fwd more ofteb makw the plant smaller than bigger pots? Thanks this stuff would be nice to know ;)
I water only lights on first event is a bit longer than the others. I water 8x a day right now lights on at 9 I water at 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 7 and light out at 9.

Don't usually need at night unless they are getting to dry in the morning. I was 6 times a day before every 2 hrs of light on but as they grew the drank more so I increased it. Remember these are 3 foot tall plants that have been toped. The entire 1 gal is a solid rootball now. This is not typical of most grows. So unlikely anyone needs to water this much.

Top Bottom