Help, seem to have hit a snag and dont know the exact problem.

• Thread starter mlab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mlab

mlab

Hi, while this isnt my first grow it is my first grow under a new light.
Heres the back ground. I have 2 Blue dream autos and 4 GSC autos. they are in 5 gallon smart pots. I am using soil that I have used many times which consists of my own compost from yard and chickens along with my garden soil added. These plants were started outside and were out there for three weeks. With the daylight now only about 11.5 hours a day I moved them into the tent.
While outside these plants looked awesome and were doing super with just a light feed of Advanced nutrients sensi bloom a and b. 1 mil per liter.

Now the trouble hits. I moved them inside and into the tent. The new light is a mars hydro FCE 4800. I had it running 14 inches above the canopy at 75 percent on an 18/6 cycle. I continued on the same light feed as my compost usually is plenty for plants. Tent temp is 75 degrees and humidity 65 percent give or take now and then. Run off PH is 6.3 to 6.6 between the six plants.

they looked a ok for the first couple days then started to yellow, claw and more. It is worse by the day. The leaves also have a tough leathery feel to them. I have not found any pests or such. These plants looked absolutely awesome when i brought them in.
My first thoughts were maybe they were getting to much light after the time outside and now have raised it quite a bit and cut to 50 percent output. I just did this today so wont know if it helps.
I would appreciate any thoughts, ideas and input.
Thanks much in advance.

Help seem to have hit a snag and dont know the exact problem
Help seem to have hit a snag and dont know the exact problem 2
Help seem to have hit a snag and dont know the exact problem 3
Help seem to have hit a snag and dont know the exact problem 4
Help seem to have hit a snag and dont know the exact problem 5
Help seem to have hit a snag and dont know the exact problem 6
GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Plants grown under LED’s demand more calcium. Add a cal-mag supplement to your feeding program.

Switching from sun to “full-spectrum” and changing the light cycle prob gave them a bit of a shock as well. They are adjusting to their new home and drinking less water per day.

Those autos need to be blasted with light. Leave it at the current height but up the output to 80/85%. Everything should be looking fine in a week - tough timing though as they are early in flower and stress is not an autoflower’s best friend.

Top Bottom