Help, Should i harvest or not?

  • Thread starter TazSupra14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TazSupra14

TazSupra14

15
3
It has been raining on and off for the pass few days and the forecast is saying it will be so until about Thursday. As you can see it's a big plant and I fear losing it to bud rot.

She looks like she only needs a few more days until finished with about 50-60% of white hairs a brown and if not all but most trichomes have white/milky heads.

Ps. Along with no sun just cloudy skies and thunder plus showers of rain I fear losing her. What should I do?
 
16315473452546108957871383523554
16315473640206130025436763244686
16315474567027614247679691027450
Jakecan

Jakecan

402
143
Looks to me as if she won't be ready until October. It may be a little bit of work but if you could possibly set up a tarp overtop if it's constantly raining that could help. For the future I'd strongly recommend strains that are mold resistant.
 
TazSupra14

TazSupra14

15
3
Thanks for the feedback. I have another question I would Ike to ask.

Is it normal to have bud sites on lower branches to have brown hairs whereas the top and main colas have white hairs still?
 
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

258
93
Looks like you have 4 main stalks and about 2-4 weeks till fully done. I don’t know where you are but there’s always the chance that weather may improve and give you another 3-4 weeks of growing. Knowing how plants bulk up in the final couple weeks, and having had bud rot and PM issues myself, I suggest the following:
—harvest the top 2/3 of 1 stalk to give yourself something to dry and try.
—keep growing the rest of the plant and shake off water after rains and be vigilant for bud rot and PM. Cut out rot or treat for PM if it occurs. Some plants have a resistance to those buggers.
—add support stakes and circle plant with twine at several different heights on the stakes to support branches and buds which WILL GET HEAVY if you’re successful in your grow. If you have enough stakes (6’ likely) you can put a stake below each main branch and tie branch directly to the stake. I do that a lot. Good luck!
 
Mugwort

Mugwort

389
63
It has been raining on and off for the pass few days and the forecast is saying it will be so until about Thursday. As you can see it's a big plant and I fear losing it to bud rot.

She looks like she only needs a few more days until finished with about 50-60% of white hairs a brown and if not all but most trichomes have white/milky heads.

Ps. Along with no sun just cloudy skies and thunder plus showers of rain I fear losing her. What should I do?
Do outdoor plants invariably contract root rot after a prolonged rain?
 

Similar threads

Talenjay
Replies
4
Views
391
Talenjay
Talenjay
7
Replies
4
Views
193
phxazcraig
phxazcraig
L
Replies
15
Views
285
Littleman
L
Toby4321
Replies
6
Views
383
GreenMtnGuru
GreenMtnGuru
growpurpleflower
Replies
7
Views
415
mysticepipedon
mysticepipedon
Top Bottom