• Thread starter Jason0044
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jason0044

Jason0044

ph 5.8
707 soil
Custom breed clones
I was adding 1/4 nutes micro, grow, and cal-mag during watering everyother day or 3. I did flush 10 days after I got them i was afraid I'd hurt them during transplant and first feeding my ph was off. But since I'm dialed in on ph even at runoff, 707 is hot but I got it flushed 3 times and its way down. I've grown hundreds of seeds and clines in 707 and never this problem.

Help  some sort of deficiency
Help  some sort of deficiency 2
Help  some sort of deficiency 3
Help  some sort of deficiency 4
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

ph 5.8
707 soil
Custom breed clones
I was adding 1/4 nutes micro, grow, and cal-mag during watering everyother day or 3. I did flush 10 days after I got them i was afraid I'd hurt them during transplant and first feeding my ph was off. But since I'm dialed in on ph even at runoff, 707 is hot but I got it flushed 3 times and its way down. I've grown hundreds of seeds and clines in 707 and never this problem.
Showing tox signs likely nutrient buildup. Looks like K is locking out. Could be high calcium but more likely salinity or soil pH as a result of nutrient build up

Jason0044

Jason0044

Showing tox signs likely nutrient buildup. Looks like K is locking out. Could be high calcium but more likely salinity or soil pH as a result of nutrient build up
Anything I need to do? Or just hold out on water? They are wet today after I put a whole solo up of water RO/6.0 in each one Yesterday trying to flush some nutes away. Also 37RH and average 78 during day and 70 at night

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah bring the RH up if you can. With such a low RH your going to need to feed very light because the plant will take up ALOT more water and with water come nutrients so feed very very light.

If you can get recharge or enzymes and flush the the media well with them it will help break down the excess nutrients. Then feed very very light.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
this is a guess tbh but it could be something inbetween mag and k because those are vital for the sythase of atp to adp to atp.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

this is a guess tbh but it could be something inbetween mag and k because those are vital for the sythase of atp to adp to atp.
High calcium can affect availably of both of those but I don't think that quite the cause here. This is likely ph and salinity related that is affecting overall nutrient uptake

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
High calcium can affect availably of both of those but I don't think that quite the cause here. This is likely ph and salinity related that is affecting overall nutrient uptake

I think that a good flush and a bit higher rh will help get to the bottom of this, hopefully all goes well

Jason0044

Jason0044

flush with a micro solution til 20 percent runoff probably the first step. also rh is a bit low.
I did that yesterday i used 2 gallons on all 16 plants and got a return of 3/4 of a gallon at 6.0 ph nutes showed 1000ppm I have no chem flush and I’m afraid to give them any more water period. I am going to raise temp in room to 80 and get the fans off some try and build some RH.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
i would look at each plant as an individual when you triage them. will keep things more organized for ya. imagine a hospital treating a room of patients all the same way, even though it is probably the same thing causing it they might each take something slightly different to each individual.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I did that yesterday i used 2 gallons on all 16 plants and got a return of 3/4 of a gallon at 6.0 ph nutes showed 1000ppm I have no chem flush and I’m afraid to give them any more water period. I am going to raise temp in room to 80 and get the fans off some try and build some RH.
Your good then. But now the fun part. Feed with light nutes AFTER they dry out. Like 300ppm. Feed feed water. Keep track of the runoff. To see if nutrients are building up.

It's going to be 4-7 days before you see any improvements. Old damage will not get better and WILL get worse. Now is the time for patients the more you do now the worse you can make it... Tldr let them recover

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Also I suggest adding some BB and myco.

Raw microbes is what I'm using

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter

I noticed there was alot less problems when i added the 1000 red worms and the castings. definitely more stable! microbes and enzymes can do wonder for ya. kinda crazy.

Jason0044

Jason0044

Nutes on hand from previous experience
bio. Cal_Mag
adv floramicro
emerald grow and bloom and stalk

i have some potassium sulfate from a grow gen handout

To be clear I’ve not added anything but 1/4 nutes per gallon every other day being
.5 ml calmag
1ml micro
.7ml Grow
ppm test at 200
ph 6.0

RO 6.0 but ppm was 1000 still yesterday. i Almost want to get some soil and play with it in a different pot that a plant did die. It was a free struggler anyhow but I can play in that dirt I guess see how to get it down. I just went and bumped temp up 2 degrees and got the fan off it some see if I can build RH. I live in SNM it’s hot and hardly any humidity here

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nutes on hand from previous experience
bio. Cal_Mag
adv floramicro
emerald grow and bloom and stalk

i have some potassium sulfate from a grow gen handout

To be clear I’ve not added anything but 1/4 nutes per gallon every other day being
.5 ml calmag
1ml micro
.7ml Grow
ppm test at 200
ph 6.0

RO 6.0 but ppm was 1000 still yesterday. i Almost want to get some soil and play with it in a different pot that a plant did die. It was a free struggler anyhow but I can play in that dirt I guess see how to get it down. I just went and bumped temp up 2 degrees and got the fan off it some see if I can build RH. I live in SNM it’s hot and hardly any humidity here
You can't really go buy ppm with organics. Can only really use it to see if nutrients are increasingly or decreasing but cannot really say what amount of that reading is available. It's hard to over feed in organic as long as your not adding inorganic nutrients but it is possible and a low RH can make this more of an issue. Just don't add any nutrients your soil should contain plenty for a while. Later in the grow if it's showing deficiency then it's something to consider. You CANNOT treat organic like inorganic in terms of nutrients. The ppm you are measuring is not a good indication of available nutrients to the plants. You could have 2000ppm and absolutely healthy and not overfed plants.so don't confuse that with inorganic grows.

Stop adding anything but cal mag to the water and 100ppm is plenty. You ph reason is an indication that your ok now.

Continue to feed water only (if RO with cal mag) as they need and you should be ok

Also try to get the RH to about 60-65%

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Again I would suggest adding BB and myco especially being organic these would be a must IMO

Jason0044

Jason0044

You can't really go buy ppm with organics. Can only really use it to see if nutrients are increasingly or decreasing but cannot really say what amount of that reading is available. It's hard to over feed in organic as long as your not adding inorganic nutrients but it is possible and a low RH can make this more of an issue. Just don't add any nutrients your soil should contain plenty for a while. Later in the grow if it's showing deficiency then it's something to consider. You CANNOT treat organic like inorganic in terms of nutrients. The ppm you are measuring is not a good indication of available nutrients to the plants. You could have 2000ppm and absolutely healthy and not overfed plants.so don't confuse that with inorganic grows.

Stop adding anything but cal mag to the water and 100ppm is plenty. You ph reason is an indication that your ok now.

Continue to feed water only (if RO with cal mag) as they need and you should be ok

Also try to get the RH to about 60-65%
Thank you I understand where your going. I’ll update.

Jason0044

Jason0044

Whats yalls thoughts I watered the last 2 days and the soil looks wet it is damp but not wet at all should I go ahead and water daily now? I have been fertilizing now at 1/2 growth has come on.

20200627 123212
20200627 123205
20200627 123200

Latest posts

Top Bottom