Help! Something's getting my leaves!!

• Thread starter Cc1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cc1980

Cc1980

Hi all,
Im a first time grower, I picked up some Super Sour Diesel clones in May, they've been doing great, outdoor growing, have a TON of beautiful flowers, until the last week or so, I think something is eating my leaves, but haven't seen any pests, I'll upload some pics! Thanks in advance for your time and help <3

Help somethings getting my leaves
Help somethings getting my leaves 2
Help somethings getting my leaves 3
Help somethings getting my leaves 4
Help somethings getting my leaves 5
Help somethings getting my leaves 6
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi all,
Im a first time grower, I picked up some Super Sour Diesel clones in May, they've been doing great, outdoor growing, have a TON of beautiful flowers, until the last week or so, I think something is eating my leaves, but haven't seen any pests, I'll upload some pics! Thanks in advance for your time and help <3
Funny I was just talking about this. You have cats?

IhatePM

IhatePM

40x-100x microscope the damage. If I have to spray in flower, I only use jms stylet oil. Also looks like maybe mag deficiency. Alot of kush strains drink that shit ten fold.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I am guessing these are indoor plants? I believe the small white dots are evidence of mites, which could also be responsible for the twisted new growth ?

Screenshot 20201021 141710 Photo Editor

Not sure what's causing the bigger damage, pets, rodents, grasshoppers caterpillars, could be several things

IhatePM

IhatePM

If you have mites.. russets eat the nugs like that... that infestation is already too large to push through flower. Only the "forbidden 3" would take care if that..BUT. nobody likes smoking poison..
So if you wanna save the genetics, super crop a clone and forbid dunk then pray.
Mites are nasty sob's
Total release can bomb the room too

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

I've seen caterpillars eat through the leaf but leave the veins like that before.

The little white dots on the leaf surface does look like an indicator of mite activity.

Cc1980

Cc1980

I am guessing these are indoor plants? I believe the small white dots are evidence of mites, which could also be responsible for the twisted new growth ?

View attachment 1046600

Not sure what's causing the bigger damage, pets, rodents, grasshoppers caterpillars, could be several things

Hey! Thanks for ur reply!! They are outdoor, in a greenhouse, but I don't get much sun in my backyard so I have lights setup on a timer and open the top of the greenhouse during day time. The small white specs are dust/ash/ whatnot, it's the bigger spots in the first 2 pics that I'm concerned about ;)

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Unless these white spots wash off its mite damage
Screenshot 20201021 153344 Photo Editor

the bigger damage is probably caterpillars or grasshoppers, look up a product called BT, good luck

Cc1980

Cc1980

Hi all,

UPDATE-
Thank u for all of the replies, I should probably explain better what's going on :)
My plants a outside, in a greenhouse, with lights on a timer (I get maybe 2 hrs direct sun back there, and can't have them in the house) I don't have any outside animals. The little white spots on the leaves are dust/ash that my flash picked up, my whole backyard is dusty and I smoke out there too. I'm very familiar with mites, definitely don't have those. What I'm concerned about are the big spots in the first 2 pics. Thanks everyone <3

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Unless something was spilled on them. I would say its a pest of some sort but I'm kinda scratching my head. I'm an indoor grower so pests aren't really something I'm well versed in.

Cc1980

Cc1980

View attachment 1046600

The twisted growth is from me trying to LST, as it went into flowering it stretched alot so I had to make some adjustments :)

Cc1980

Cc1980

Unless something was spilled on them. I would say its a pest of some sort but I'm kinda scratching my head. I'm an indoor grower so pests aren't really something I'm well versed in.

I sure couldve splashed some water mixed with nutrients while watering, I water by hand, I try to be super careful. But wasn't sure if that would cause damage like that. It sure could be a caterpillar too, I took a high powered flashlight and looked over it, didn't see any, but the y hide pretty good.
Thank u everyone for ur replies!

Cc1980

Cc1980

I found the sneaky little bastard! Hahaha
Everyone- Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and help me out, I really appreciate it! ❤️

Polish 20201022 190713723
Top Bottom