HELP!!! SPIDER MITES DURING PREFLOWER

• Thread starter Noobiegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

Please help I have spider mites during pre flower during the stretch of pre flower I should say just sprayed with azamax is there anything else I can do I'd really like to save my crop and not see 12 plants just get destroyed. Can I spray with an insecticidal soap as well as azamax any and all help is encouraged and thank you in advance please help

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Please help I have spider mites during pre flower during the stretch of pre flower I should say just sprayed with azamax is there anything else I can do I'd really like to save my crop and not see 12 plants just get destroyed. Can I spray with an insecticidal soap as well as azamax any and all help is encouraged and thank you in advance please help
Please post some pics of the whole plant + close ups too, and of the undersides of the infected areas so we can help you determine what coarse of action(s) you need to take... 👍 😎

*Side note: Sorry, I just noticed your entry date back in July...Howz your ladies doing? Hope you didn't set them ablaze...Yet. 🤔

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

In preflower you can hit them with pyrethrum and then stylet oil ( 3-4 days apart) and follow up with some spider mite predators 3-4 days later if it's not too dry in your grow area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom