HELP...Stigma turning Reddish after treating baking soda and soap water

• Thread starter SmokeyGhost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeyGhost

My plants are currently on week 3 going into week 4 of flowering and I noticed some mildew on the leaves. I did some leaf trimming immediately to stop the spreading. Afterward, when the lights were off, I used baking soda and soap to treat the mildew. For the solution, I used 1 gallon of water 4 teaspoons of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of biodegradable soap. This morning when the lights came on, I notices some of my flower's stigmas were reddish on the top. This is my first time treating mildew with baking soda and soap so I am not sure if this is normal or not.

Mursery

Mursery

Can happen

I like safer 3 in 1 preventative.

Work on air flow and debate if it's worth starting over after cleaning and fixing air flow.

Sometimes things that have to have repeat treatments (presumed likely without environmental changes to your room and with higher potential later in flower) and then they just don't hit or taste good.

Ponky

Ponky

I'll keep it real on PM. When you see it. Chop chop. It's over. Don't try and save it. Don't let it finish. Chop it. Clean up well. Change filters. Ozone. Start again. If it gets the PM it will never be anything but some nasty PM weed. As a preventative I like a Sulphur based spray.

Latest posts

Top Bottom