Help this is my only plant!

• Thread starter Haydar1984
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haydar1984

Haydar1984

23 days in flower , don't know what is this , deficiency , toxicity?
Help this is my only plant 2
Help this is my only plant 2

Help this is my only plant
Haydar1984

Haydar1984

I see nute overdose and light/heat stress. Raise the light and flush with water. Then back off the nutes.
Light is fixed I can't raise it but It's not that close around 30 inches 400W MH and HPS , I stopped giving nutes since one week , the new leaves are small and thin that's why I thought I need more nutes , things are getting worse everyday and I don't want to mess with the plant during flowering , it's my only baby 😢

visajoe1

visajoe1

Light is fixed I can't raise it but It's not that close around 30 inches 400W MH and HPS , I stopped giving nutes since one week , the new leaves are small and thin that's why I thought I need more nutes , things are getting worse everyday and I don't want to mess with the plant during flowering , it's my only baby 😢
how many days since it was fed last? when you water, is there runoff? have you measured the runoff ec recently?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
looks like wpm on leaves and just a guess but you may have pests.
you overwatering? does the medium stay soaked too long?

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

how many days since it was fed last? when you water, is there runoff? have you measured the runoff ec recently?
I fed it around 7 or 8 days ago , I water every 3 days and there is a lot of runoff , the runoff ec would be quiet high because its planted in soil mix so no point of measuring it.

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

looks like wpm on leaves and just a guess but you may have pests.
you overwatering? does the medium stay soaked too long?
What is wpm? There are no pests I looked everywhere , only normal living creatures from the garden soil I mixed , I may have over watered once or twice but the soil is pretty airy and the water goes down and run off pretty fast

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
What is wpm? There are no pests I looked everywhere , only normal living creatures from the garden soil I mixed , I may have over watered once or twice but the soil is pretty airy and the water goes down and run off pretty fast
to me if it’s soil, don’t water with too much run off, you washing out all the micro/macro organisms.
have you check with magnification for pests?
wpm- white powdery mildew, see the greyish/whiteish foggy stuff on the fan leaves, well looks like from pics and my phone, so so..
if so take your finger tip, wet it, wipe off white stuff?

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

to me if it’s soil, don’t water with too much run off, you washing out all the micro/macro organisms.
have you check with magnification for pests?
wpm- white powdery mildew, see the greyish/whiteish foggy stuff on the fan leaves, well looks like from pics and my phone, so so..
if so take your finger tip, wet it, wipe off white stuff?
I took the pictures after spraying with water mixed with epsom salt , thought it might be Mg deficiency , the white powdery stuff is just salt spots due to tap water has high TDS around 400

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well overwatering and feeding too high dose of nutrients, is my guess, if others factors are in control.

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

well overwatering and feeding too high dose of nutrients, is my guess, if others factors are in control.
Thanks for the thoughts , I thought about overwatering so let it dry till it droops then watered it , things are getting worse , the yellowing of the edges leaves is getting bigger and some of the old lower leaves are starting to show that too , I thought it's related to an immobile nutrient due to upper/lower leaves pattern

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

I think it's indeed a nutrient burn with high nitrogen because of the deep green colour of the leaves , you think so?

savagemonk

savagemonk

The yellowing on the edges looks like a potassium deficiency symptom. The dark green leaves and leaf tips curling down looks like nitrogen excess. Are you still using veg feed during bloom? That could explain this.
Don’t sweat it kid. Your plant is still fine.
Even with damaged leaves from over/under feeding or damage from pests/weather your plant/buds still grow. Just at a lower efficiency.
The issue is you need to dial in your feed to the right NPK ratio and ppm. This is not simple as every strain and phenotype is unique.
I do feed day, dry day, water day, dry day, feed day... cycle
For bloom I use 3-8-8 at 1000 ppm, 6.5 pH. During only water days I add molasse.

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

The yellowing on the edges looks like a potassium deficiency symptom. The dark green leaves and leaf tips curling down looks like nitrogen excess. Are you still using veg feed during bloom? That could explain this.
Don’t sweat it kid. Your plant is still fine.
Even with damaged leaves from over/under feeding or damage from pests/weather your plant/buds still grow. Just at a lower efficiency.
The issue is you need to dial in your feed to the right NPK ratio and ppm. This is not simple as every strain and phenotype is unique.
I do feed day, dry day, water day, dry day, feed day... cycle
For bloom I use 3-8-8 at 1000 ppm, 6.5 pH. During only water days I add molasse.
Thanks , I'm using a mix of seaweed , organic bloom fertilizer and 6-9.5-18+micro , could potassium deficiency happen with such ratio? For veg the compost did wonders and I fed a little 20-20-20 but it wasn't necessary as the leaves were GIANT and green , maybe my homemade compost already had lots of nitrogen , is there anyway to treat nitrogen toxicity? And what does the molasses do?

visajoe1

visajoe1

I fed it around 7 or 8 days ago , I water every 3 days and there is a lot of runoff , the runoff ec would be quiet high because its planted in soil mix so no point of measuring it.
what soil are you using? cant really tell what pot size/type you're in, but it should be light before you water. 3 days could be about right, but just depends on pot size/size of plant/temperature

Top Bottom