Help! What deficiency is this?

• Thread starter EthanK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EthanK

EthanK

Hi,

I'm relatively new to growing and having some issues right now.

This plant is been growing for 6weeks under a 600w hps, avg 25ºC, 40% RH with plenty of exahustion and airflow.

The soil is Biobizz Allmix, and i've been feeding 1L water +1ml biogrow 2 or 3 times a week. PH 6.8. My tapwater is soft and i let it sit for 24h .

Last week this deficiency started (brown spots, yellowing, and i added 1ml Bloom and 1ml CalMag in the next feeding and also transplanted from 11L to 30L pot.

But since then, its getting worse very fast (already removed some fan leaves) and i feel that the bloom and calmag didnt made any difference. I am just underfeeding? Bit lost here...

First 2 pics are when the deficiency started (one week ago), and the remaining pics are from today..

Appreciate some feedback

Thanks

Help what deficiency is this
Help what deficiency is this 2
Help what deficiency is this 3
Help what deficiency is this 4
Help what deficiency is this 5
Help what deficiency is this 6
Help what deficiency is this 7
Help what deficiency is this 8
EthanK

EthanK

she could use a little more nitrogen.

yes im noticing now that the leaves are much lighter compared to 1 week ago. Do you think this started as a K or P deficiency which i solved with the bloom feed but now theres a nitrogen def ?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
are you in flowering?
if not why bloom feed?
should just be veg nutrients,
up it a little..

EthanK

EthanK

are you in flowering?
if not why bloom feed?
should just be veg nutrients,
up it a little..

Still in veg. I feeded bloom thinking it would help the K deficiency...

I'm thinking its probably underwatering and underfeeding so i'm just going to increase the biogrow to 2ml/1L

dbrzz

dbrzz

Hi,

I'm relatively new to growing and having some issues right now.

This plant is been growing for 6weeks under a 600w hps, avg 25ºC, 40% RH with plenty of exahustion and airflow.

The soil is Biobizz Allmix, and i've been feeding 1L water +1ml biogrow 2 or 3 times a week. PH 6.8. My tapwater is soft and i let it sit for 24h .

Last week this deficiency started (brown spots, yellowing, and i added 1ml Bloom and 1ml CalMag in the next feeding and also transplanted from 11L to 30L pot.

But since then, its getting worse very fast (already removed some fan leaves) and i feel that the bloom and calmag didnt made any difference. I am just underfeeding? Bit lost here...

First 2 pics are when the deficiency started (one week ago), and the remaining pics are from today..

Appreciate some feedback

Thanks
Feed them. They look very hungry and ready to grow huge!!
ph your water and check your run off ph. If its over 7 your plants cant uptake the proper amount. Adding more nutes wont fix ph out of range. Good luck

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

How big is the pot? 5 gallons? Then get a half gallon of filtered water and feed each plant a half gallon.
They look underwatered and overfed. Marijane will suck up twice as much water as you think they need.
Do you check ppms? What were your in/out numbers?
Get your pH to 6.3 - 6.5

Top Bottom