HELP! What is going on with these plants?

• Thread starter KanaGirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KanaGirl

KanaGirl

Hi All,
I have 5 plants growing, 4 weeks in, mainlining this round (my first time). 3 of my plants are about a week ahead, so those were topped about 4 days ago. I think they got stressed, because 2 of them (both Afghan Kush) are having issues. The other 3 (including one that was topped) look fine. No leaf issues and watering with the same reservoir - ph in and out is right around 6.1. I'm growing in coco, with Botanicare nutes. I've charged Canna Coco prior to transplant with cal/mag, and have been using cal/mag every watering.

I mistakenly left the lights too bright for one day after I topped, and then woke up to this. Based on photos, it looks like PH issues, but I tested and retested ph of res and it's 6.1. Temp and humidity are spot on at 75 degrees and 65% humidity. Any ideas? Could it be light burn? Stress?? Or does Afghan Kush require more of some nutrient??

Last photo is of my GDP which I haven't topped yet - looking nice and green, no leaf issues. I'm stumped!!

Thanks 😁

Help  what is going on with these plants
Help  what is going on with these plants 2
Help  what is going on with these plants 3
Help  what is going on with these plants 4

KanaGirl

KanaGirl

Probably light burn .. just keep you light a little higher . Looking good enjoy the grow I’ll keep a eye on you . Od .
Thanks, that is what my best guess was since I mistakenly left the light on too bright for these young plants. AND, on top of chopping their heads off to mainline - I'm sure they were NOT HAPPY with me 🤪

KanaGirl

KanaGirl

This is light burn, can't do anything about it now, you say you've adjusted the light so all you can do is go forward, good luck
View attachment 1035563
AWESOME! THANK YOU!! That is what I was hoping - these leaves are coming off anyway in a few days to complete mainline. I just left the fans on so they could gather more light while the node is growing out. I appreciate your input :)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks, that is what my best guess was since I mistakenly left the light on too bright for these young plants. AND, on top of chopping their heads off to mainline - I'm sure they were NOT HAPPY with me 🤪
They will be fine and love you what ever you do ... just do t tell them your going to chop them up n smoke the crap out of them ...... keep that a secret .

Noobster

Noobster

His is correct. Mine were strictly to the edges. Same color. Mine bounced back fine after raising the light and keeping them in the dark for 8 hrs under 70-70. Hope all's well

Dubberz19

Dubberz19

Probably light burn .. just keep you light a little higher . Looking good enjoy the grow I’ll keep a eye on you . Od .
I had light burn/heat stress early on in my black gorilla run. I raised the light and dimmed it down. They came back nicely.
IMG 20211027 183420876 HDR
IMG 20211027 182910188 HDR
IMG 20211027 182853799 HDR

Top Bottom