Help wit size

• Thread starter Greenup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Greenup

Hello all
I was looking to see what is the smallest size tent to produce at least a pound in? How many plants? What height to grow too? Also I would like to do this monthly so I need a good sog setup to.

Thanks all!

jagle

jagle

well lets see, 1. each strain produces a different yield, and what one farmers gets from a strain you might not.
there are so many variables its a hard question to answer

G

Greenup

I know right. I didn't even throw in question about what kinda of light. But let's just say with the best yeilding strain. What is smallest size tent and what kind of light can I use to pruduce at least a pound

A

amstercal

So many factors, but assuming you had great skills, a great strain, great conditions, you can pull a pound off one 600. Simplifying, hooded lights lay down a 4x4 space, so that would be a good tent size. Once saw a pound off 3 plants in water farms in a 2x4 space with CO2. Wouldn't say it happens every day though. I'd check out the tent threads. Those guys could probably help better.

G

Greenup

Ok about how many plants should I put in the 4x4? And how long should I vegg for so that I can get the height? Also what's a good strain that will grow in this space with good yields and good high?

jagle

jagle

would you like me to grow it for you, you seem to be completely unsure as to what you want to be honest, have you tried the search function at all?

jagle

jagle

it is but you need to have some idea of what you want too, its too broad a question

G

Greenup

Ok I want to grow og kush in a 4x4 tent I would like to yield a pound a month is this possible? I know there r a lot of factors but what kind of simple setup can I put in place to do this

jagle

jagle

well straight away a sog or scrog is deffinetly what your after id say, if you want it monthly your obviously gonna have to keep taking clones and have them a few weeks behind

420king-MASSES

if you had 2 4x4 tents running you would be able to pull every 4-4 1/2 weeks as long as you were to start one tent say in november and the 2nd in december as long as you keep you rotation on point and you have no set backs you can pull 1 full tent every month

G

Greenup

About how many plants can I put in a 4x4 tent and what height should I let them grow

420king-MASSES

shit you can pack like 50-60 6 inch clones that can grow nicely to harvest/or you can do 16 1 for every square foot or 8 or 6

G

Greenup

Ok this is were im stuck at how can I make this pound a month if strains say 8 weeks or so for flowering. Can I still do this wit one tent or do I nees a sog setup if so any advice on the sog setup?

Thanks all for ur advice

Latest posts

Top Bottom