Help with ac infinity controller 76

• Thread starter Badvibes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Badvibes

I bought the controller which will turn on and off ancillary devices ( humidifier, dehumidifier etc). I’m very green on technology and electrical issues. My dehumidifier will retain settings when power is interrupted and then restored. i don’t know the technical term to use for this feature, however I can’t find a humidifier with the same feature of retaining settings when power interrupted and restored. I may not have explained it very well, and I hope someone will understand what I’m looking for which is a humidifier that can set and reset to existing settings after controller turns its power off. If anyone can name a brand to look at I would much appreciate it.

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

How fancy are you looking for? One with an analog switch is what you need, like one with three fan settings and off. Honeywell, perhaps.

sportyridr

sportyridr

I bought the controller which will turn on and off ancillary devices ( humidifier, dehumidifier etc). I’m very green on technology and electrical issues. My dehumidifier will retain settings when power is interrupted and then restored. i don’t know the technical term to use for this feature, however I can’t find a humidifier with the same feature of retaining settings when power interrupted and restored. I may not have explained it very well, and I hope someone will understand what I’m looking for which is a humidifier that can set and reset to existing settings after controller turns its power off. If anyone can name a brand to look at I would much appreciate it.

just picked up this Hisense Dehuey and it retains settings so check that brand, maybe they have a Huey 🙂

20220309 090000

Top Bottom