Help with amnesia haze auto

• Thread starter m80ryan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
m80ryan

m80ryan

My amnesia haze is just over a week and becoming light green droopy and stopped growing I have 3 of them and the last pic is the best one I have my northern lights are killing it under the same conditions any help would be great?

Help with amnesia haze auto
Help with amnesia haze auto 2
Help with amnesia haze auto 3
PK1

PK1

Supporter
your seedlings look good. Just give them little bit of water.
What type of soil are you using and what is your tap water ph/ppm

Moshmen

Moshmen

Water carefully in a ring around the plant make the roots look for water,
For the first week of two the plant is layin down a root system all growth is underground -soon you will see the explosion

Reactions: PK1
chemistry

chemistry

Second pic down, seedling has some mould/webbing on it, I'd give it a good coat of looking at.

m80ryan

m80ryan

your seedlings look good. Just give them little bit of water.
What type of soil are you using and what is your tap water ph/ppm
Im ruining my tap water through a filter it comes out around 6.8 ph and 325ppm this is my first grow I'm using kellgo soil its got way to many wood chips for my liking but I added equal parts worm casting, perlite the runoff ph came out right about 7.0 I figured proper ph water would bring this down

m80ryan

m80ryan

Second pic down, seedling has some mould/webbing on it, I'd give it a good coat of looking at.
The white spots are mineral deposits left buy the water I originally misted not using that water anymore but the spot it becoming rather difficult to remove without what I feel would harm the leaf

m80ryan

m80ryan

Water carefully in a ring around the plant make the roots look for water,
For the first week of two the plant is layin down a root system all growth is underground -soon you will see the explosion
So I water about a day ago now and it became droopy I was thinking this could have been to due to over watering but the soil was bone dry more then an inch below the surface and this was the result im not sure if its yellow or light green the second pic is definitely the sadest looking lady

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Im ruining my tap water through a filter it comes out around 6.8 ph and 325ppm this is my first grow I'm using kellgo soil its got way to many wood chips for my liking but I added equal parts worm casting, perlite the runoff ph came out right about 7.0 I figured proper ph water would bring this down
325 ppm at seedling stage is a high. You've also added worm casting which means hot soil. I don't know your soil but ill search it and see what it has. which kellogg soil did you use?

m80ryan

m80ryan

325 ppm at seedling stage is a high. You've also added worm casting which means hot soil. I don't know your soil but ill search it and see what it has. which kellogg soil did you use?
Pattio plus the run off ppm was close to 600 ppm what range should it be in?

m80ryan

m80ryan

Pattio plus the run off ppm was close to 600 ppm what range should it be in?
This is the troublesome one the tips appear to be slightly brown

20210103 115043
Top Bottom