Help with automatic watering system

• Thread starter ThatRapperWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Hey everyone, I'm growing in coco and have always planned to make my own watering system. I was looking at the plans on cocoforcannabis.com My issue is, I didn't have the money to get parts until now. Do those hydro halos fit around the stalks of developed plants? I've got some big girls so I just want to know what I should set up.
Help with automatic watering system

Help with automatic watering system 2
Help with automatic watering system 3
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Instead of the round emmiters you could buy xeri emmiters. There like a single 1/4 line that sprays like a spider web. Sold by toro or rainbird or hunter. Check rainbird or go visit an irrigation supply shop that's what I'd do but Im in the irrigation industry.

Or drip line with built in emmiters .9 gal hour do best for what you want. You can use the city water pressure and wire up an automatic valve to a controller (100$ at home depot) then set and forget

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Instead of the round emmiters you could buy xeri emmiters. There like a single 1/4 line that sprays like a spider web. Sold by toro or rainbird or hunter. Check rainbird or go visit an irrigation supply shop that's what I'd do but Im in the irrigation industry.

Or drip line with built in emmiters .9 gal hour do best for what you want. You can use the city water pressure and wire up an automatic valve to a controller (100$ at home depot) then set and forget
Those are nice but also triple the price 🙂

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I forget sometimes because parts I just grab from my shop! One thing I can say tho is like lights and genetics and everything else you get what you pay for and rainbird is too of the line. Not the rainbird at home depot tho that's diy quality not contractor quality

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
You could use a cheap soaker hose with a hose bib attached controller and valve in one 60$ at home depot made by orbit if I remember right

Top Bottom