Wanted Help with buying seeds in the US/Illinois

• Thread starter ganjaNinjaa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

You guys gotta check out Grey Beard Seeds they are in the US ship really fast. Have many of the big names you want. I have ordered from them twice they are legit.

www.greybeardseeds.com

badradsad

badradsad

Neptune Seed Bank
The Seed Connection (run by the chillest, and honest guys)
Luscious Genetics (they have a lot of stuff cheaper than other seed banks)
Real Rocky Mountain High 719 (he only sells stuff from companies whose gear he has grown out, real stand up person)
James Bean Seed

Callumstoke

Callumstoke

Hey man this is where i got mine from got tons of freebies aswell that I never expected Seed-City ✌😎

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

dc seed exchange, Supreme seeds.com, growers choice, great lakes genetics, Methisto Genetics autos only open 420, crop king US, nirvana, 420 new seed guy, mosca seeds, all on net all legitimate. Ship anywhere.

ThickBudz

ThickBudz

Ordered from ChiTown, let's see how it goes. I'll update once received.
Chitown Seeds is awesome, ordered on Wednesday, received on Saturday, three days, wow! Package received as listed, great experience.
Give'em a shot, a large selection to choose from.

Respect.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Chitown Seeds is awesome, ordered on Wednesday, received on Saturday, three days, wow! Package received as listed, great experience.
Give'em a shot, a large selection to choose from.

Respect.
whats there payment options

william76

william76

Somebody above mentioned great lakes genetics,there safe as houses!,iv always got my order quick sharp and im in the UK,lots of decent free seeds and an excellent quality t shirt,glg for the win!,76

ThickBudz

ThickBudz

whats there payment options
They have a few options, I used CashApp. They also use venmo, and I think, with previous arrangement, PayPal is another option. I believe this is all also outlined on there website.

Enjoy..

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

Hey everyone,
So I never bought seeds online and I'm looking to at the moment. Is there any seed bank that you guys recommend that ships from the US? I don't want to risk any trouble with foreign shipping and customs. If I could have a local one based in Illinois or anywhere I could shop in person here would be nice too. But I'm open to any seedbank in the US.

Thanks!
Dude just buy them from nasc it's where I buy usually arrives in a couple days north atlantic seed co is located in Maine.

Autoflowersmountup

Autoflowersmountup

Hey everyone,
So I never bought seeds online and I'm looking to at the moment. Is there any seed bank that you guys recommend that ships from the US? I don't want to risk any trouble with foreign shipping and customs. If I could have a local one based in Illinois or anywhere I could shop in person here would be nice too. But I'm open to any seedbank in the US.

Thanks!
Heya and just wanted to toss out my 2 cents.
stateside I like North Atlantic seed co, seeds here now, and a couple others like that.
I like autoflowers and they all have a good selection of photos and autos.
usually really good freebies and pretty quick deliveries.
if you can find something you like that’s available from the breeder directly that can be a great route to go as well

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Hey everyone,

Thanks!
secondcitygenetics.com in Chicago

Latest posts

Top Bottom