Help with determining sex of plant

• Thread starter lilzayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lilzayne

lilzayne

Hello fellow farmers. I've been doing my first seed run for a couple months now and i have a mosca negra c99xdd6 that im trying to determine its sex. Ill post some pics below and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Help with determining sex of plant
Help with determining sex of plant 2
Help with determining sex of plant 3
Help with determining sex of plant 4
X

xtheghostx

Im guessing male because I see what looks to be like a ball sack but I could be wrong got an updated pic.

Look for pistils they look like white hairs this means you have a female. If you see sacks, well thats a male :(

lilzayne

lilzayne

Thanks a lot for the reply ghostx. these pics r from 2 days ago. I havent seen pistils on anything yet, but i'll give it a week or so more. I realized i probably should have posted this in the cannabis infirmary. Anyways thanks!

S

Stoned Silly

looks male by the overbite...but I wait for a 2nd (ball) to grow before chucking it...

be safe

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Male in my opinion. It has the crabclaw feature. Dont cull it yet though. You never know.:mellow:RB

lilzayne

lilzayne

Thanks everyone for chiming in!! This is the first time im growing from seed so everything is pretty new to me. I culled out the mosca negra c99xdd6 cause im pretty sure its male. Got a Chemdog D bx1 waitin to sex and ill probably post pics soon. Once again thanks too everybody who contributed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom