Help with diagnosis - Mid flower

• Thread starter cannabiscreep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannabiscreep

cannabiscreep

Help with diagnosis   mid flower

First time grower.

I am about 5-6 weeks into the flip and my plants have done very well up until this week.

I am unsure if this is one or two problems. I think it might be light burn becasue i lowered my light 4 inches so that they were about 8 inches above the canopy from 12 inches. It might also be a defciency, and a tad of over watering?

I also notice the smell is slightly different. It was fruity pebbles and now it still fruity is but something a little sharper smelling too.

I have been using the foxfarms products. Veg in Ocean Forest and transpalnt into a larger pot with Happy Frog.

I water about every 2-3 days. 3/4 of a gallon to 1 gallon into 5 gallon fabric pots. Every other watering I used FoxFarms TigerBloom and Rasta CalMag in teh regular dosage.

Water ph is 6.2 to 6.4 but almost always right at 6.3.

Strain: Wedding Cake
Lights: SF 2000 x 2
3 plants in a 3x4 space
humidity 55%-60%
temp 75F-80F

Thank you for reading and your help and advice.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
In my experience 5-6 weeks is when the smells really start poppin so I wouldn't worry about that.
My plants do the exact same thing when I move them into my flower tent under a more powerful led if I don't turn it way down. It shows as a slight magnesium def. From what I read its because mg is a big part of photosynthesis. Install a free light meter app on your phone and make sure they're around 65,000 lux.

8 inches sounds really close btw I'm running the exact same lights and I bet you will get a reading close to 100k...its too much

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I know my SF-2000 at 12" pushes out over 1300 umols so I should back track and say 8 inches is def way too close.

growsince79

growsince79

View attachment 1047846

First time grower.

I am about 5-6 weeks into the flip and my plants have done very well up until this week.

I am unsure if this is one or two problems. I think it might be light burn becasue i lowered my light 4 inches so that they were about 8 inches above the canopy from 12 inches. It might also be a defciency, and a tad of over watering?

I also notice the smell is slightly different. It was fruity pebbles and now it still fruity is but something a little sharper smelling too.

I have been using the foxfarms products. Veg in Ocean Forest and transpalnt into a larger pot with Happy Frog.

I water about every 2-3 days. 3/4 of a gallon to 1 gallon into 5 gallon fabric pots. Every other watering I used FoxFarms TigerBloom and Rasta CalMag in teh regular dosage.

Water ph is 6.2 to 6.4 but almost always right at 6.3.

Strain: Wedding Cake
Lights: SF 2000 x 2
3 plants in a 3x4 space
humidity 55%-60%
temp 75F-80F

Thank you for reading and your help and advice.
You are correct on both. Move light up and water more each time- less often. 5 gals should get about 6 quarts every 4-5 days. looks good though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom