Help with diagnosis please leaf spots

• Thread starter Andy87420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Andy87420

Andy87420

Hi guys new here, looking for a little help with these spots on my leaves.. running DWC system, light sp2000 canna nutes.. rh roughly 50% room temp about 23'c added canna cal mag into the mix a few days ago as it looked kind like a calmag issue now I'm no so sure.. any help appreciated .. ppms 475 pH is steady between 5.5 6.0

Help with diagnosis please leaf spots
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Nice I just chopped mine down looks like you’re about to as well… what strain and what lights do you use?

Andy87420

Andy87420

Thanks man.. yeah zkittlez strain.. can't remember who it came from though it was a bonus seed from a previous seed purchase .. ran in DWC single bubble pot 33l.. canna nutes.. spiderfarmer SF 2000 was the light over her rrh was 55/65 full grow.. flushing her out now she will be in darkness by Friday o think.. trics look really ripe now not as much bud as normal bud quality looks good.. will let you know the final dry weight once she's down and curing .in the mean time I have another few blueberry twist photos in flower anyone tried this strain?? Curious how others have done with this strain.. all going well for me with it so far just curious about the finished product.. thanks..💚💚😎💚💚

IMG 20210706 121843
IMG 20210706 122155
IMG 20210706 123101
IMG 20210706 123302
IMG 20210706 123319
IMG 20210706 123338
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Thanks man.. yeah zkittlez strain.. can't remember who it came from though it was a bonus seed from a previous seed purchase .. ran in DWC single bubble pot 33l.. canna nutes.. spiderfarmer SF 2000 was the light over her rrh was 55/65 full grow.. flushing her out now she will be in darkness by Friday o think.. trics look really ripe now not as much bud as normal bud quality looks good.. will let you know the final dry weight once she's down and curing .in the mean time I have another few blueberry twist photos in flower anyone tried this strain?? Curious how others have done with this strain.. all going well for me with it so far just curious about the finished product.. thanks..💚💚😎💚💚
Nice I did organic living soil and did great. Hydro is more labor intensive but the results can be very rewarding. I may try a single bucket DWC one of these grows but I just completed my first run so I’ll stick to this until I gain more experience.
95F04725 D95B 407B 9F6A F8A34F00C092

Andy87420

Andy87420

Looks good mate well done growmmie..

yeah I have tried various methods but DWC always seems kinder to me.. what ever method you use research the balls off it before you fully commit.. every method seems to have its own little perk..when i first started out I was a soil grower Luckie to pull 2 Oz off a plant.. that was n 1997.. lol.. meany years and methods later lands me with DWC now I normally do around 4 or 5 and get roughly 25//30oz of good quality bud... Back then I would have had to do 20/30 plants to achieve this sort of weight.. although I have learned a lot in this time I am consistently still learning new things.

If you ever give the DWC a bash I'm happy to share my experience with using these systems and there's generally one main worrie and its root rot.. other than that it's a very rewarding way to go..kept me happy since 2005 .

Your shit looks good mate! I can almost smell it through the screen!!.. lol..

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Man I would love to get yields like that. I don’t even know wut to expect yield wise I’m curious to see. Thanx man i worked my ass off to make sure everything’s was perfect for these ladies. Next I’m doing fewer plants but growing them bigger. Keep farming fam!

Andy87420

Andy87420

These are the blueberry twists I mentioned . Slightly over crowded but I will be moving the taller ones under the spiderfarmer once the zkittlez it out of there . Haha.. look for quality before quantity brother.. if the quality's the quantities will get better every single time..💚💚😎

IMG 20210706 222545
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Ya true that I got the quality part down I think lol just gotta make sure I do a slow dry/cure. I was supposed to have 6 in my grow space but pulled 2 that were giving me issues early on so I had some gaps. I just wanna make sure I use all available light footprint.

Andy87420

Andy87420

Yeah I had 3 of them zkittlez and pulled two also.. supposed to be an easy grower.. they suffered every deficiency known to plants lol.. sometimes it's th genetics of what ever your growing for me this time it was equipment failure with my ppm meter which lead to to Rich of a feed running into them.. by the time I was back at my growsite it was a few days later and it was fucked.. showing signs of every deficiency eve r and two had bad root rot due to the he rich feed also.. saved that one zkittlez but lost the other two.. when u do DWC having a good PPM and PH meter is a must.. I used to use cheap ones but I they are inaccurate and fail loads finally spent the cash on good meters which I prob should have done years ago.. when I think about it I have spent a fortune on replacing the cheap ones over the years..lol again your quality looks mint mate.. you he general rule of thumb is for me as long as I can smoke this till something else drops by I'm happy,as I'm not trying to please anyone else other than myself.. I really just don't want to pay for smoke especially when I know i can produce half decent stuff myself..plus good smoke costs a fortune where I live haha..

Top Bottom