Help with Diagnosis

• Thread starter TheDrIsIn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheDrIsIn

TheDrIsIn

Hi all,

Would like your feedback regarding diagnosing this little girl.Any feedback is much appreciated.

Background:
Autoflower (afghan kush) in DWC hydroponic.
~33 days of life
- ph checked and stable at around 5.9
- Advanced Nutrients (Micro-Grow-Bloom) only
- total ppm 800 (tap water base 150ppm)
- LED light
- Temp 70F light-on; 50’s light off
- water temp in reservoir stable at 68F
- 2 constant stone pumping oxygen
- clearRes as needed on every water change
- water being changed max every 10 days

Symptoms:
- Started noticing after 2 weeks of life that the lower leaves exposed to light prese ted some sort of deficiency
- Now I have noticed one of the upper leave has started to be affected by something else as well.

please see pictures below and help me identify the issue.

sta
Help with diagnosis
Help with diagnosis 2
Help with diagnosis 3
Help with diagnosis 4

Help with diagnosis 5

Concordia113

Concordia113

Would be better without blurple light but looks like leaf mold I get in clones sometimes. But the some pics make it look like cal/mag def. looks like your Bottom leaves are touching the bucket I’m never a fan of that whether it soil or hydro that’s what makes me think leaf mold. I’d trim affected areas add cal/mag check rh keep leaves off bucket lids. Humidity always higher closer u get to that water source. Cheers and I am no expert

TheDrIsIn

TheDrIsIn

Thank You so much for your feedback. There is no mold it’s just the light effect and the humidity has been pretty low (30’s), though I am going to cut the affected areas sine they won’t recover anyway like you suggested.

CalMag deficiency, that’s what I thought as well as I am not using anything specifically for that and my tap water might be low in those elements. Measured again and it was 120ppm.
Cheers!

Concordia113

Concordia113

Yellowish def makes it more cal/mag issue now that I look again. This is what I use sparingly and haven’t had any deficiency signs. Don’t even use it every change does the trick. Cheers current diesel to prove it

88878D85 202E 4417 B741 918562BACCFB
E2462DF9 2731 485C BB82 692F32D97682
TheDrIsIn

TheDrIsIn

Wow what a beauty! I’ll give it at try hopefully it will do the trick. Cheers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom