Help with droopy super lemon haze

• Thread starter Trident
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trident

What size pot are you in and when was the last time you transplanted and last question fabric or plastic
3 gallon plastic. Had intended to flower before it got to 3 ft but holding off til she's healthy again. A little small but was worried about space.

T

Trident

Let you tap water set out for 24h and the chlorine will off gas/ disperse. Faster with air stone and pump. A little chlorine isnt even a big deal imo.

Kinda seems like the plant is locked out from a ph imbalance or just very hungry. I would water thoroughly with whatever nutes you intend to use.

Fox farm won’t take you to finish by itself especially not with a heavy feeding sativa

You can’t go wrong getting your vpd dialed in but I don’t think it’s your issue with the off coloring
I did that with the water today. Looking slightly better, not drooping so much but still pale. there a better feed for this?

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

I'd cheak how rootbound you are first signs are drooping and nutrient deficiency seems could be nitrogen there's many things u could get ontop of like vpd and better watering schedule but no matter what if ur plants r root bound u should get ontop and expect a week or less of slight stress and plant bounce back fast and flipp into flower just remove plants gently and take a peak even better take photo and post it to Rule out

T

Trident

I'd cheak how rootbound you are first signs are drooping and nutrient deficiency seems could be nitrogen there's many things u could get ontop of like vpd and better watering schedule but no matter what if ur plants r root bound u should get ontop and expect a week or less of slight stress and plant bounce back fast and flipp into flower just remove plants gently and take a peak even better take photo and post it to Rule out
Don't seem to be root bound, yay. The soil was a little tight so i did some careful aeration. In general the plant is looking much better after following the advice posted in the replies.

T

Trident

Just want to pass along a big thank you to everyone who replied. The plants are looking so much better. A feeding, a change in watering-using tap instead of bottled, backed off the light intensity and added a fan.

IMG 20220807 091104721
IMG 20220807 091033264
IMG 20220807 091050771