Help with droopy super lemon haze

• Thread starter Trident
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trident

What size pot are you in and when was the last time you transplanted and last question fabric or plastic
3 gallon plastic. Had intended to flower before it got to 3 ft but holding off til she's healthy again. A little small but was worried about space.

T

Trident

Let you tap water set out for 24h and the chlorine will off gas/ disperse. Faster with air stone and pump. A little chlorine isnt even a big deal imo.

Kinda seems like the plant is locked out from a ph imbalance or just very hungry. I would water thoroughly with whatever nutes you intend to use.

Fox farm won’t take you to finish by itself especially not with a heavy feeding sativa

You can’t go wrong getting your vpd dialed in but I don’t think it’s your issue with the off coloring
I did that with the water today. Looking slightly better, not drooping so much but still pale. there a better feed for this?

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

I'd cheak how rootbound you are first signs are drooping and nutrient deficiency seems could be nitrogen there's many things u could get ontop of like vpd and better watering schedule but no matter what if ur plants r root bound u should get ontop and expect a week or less of slight stress and plant bounce back fast and flipp into flower just remove plants gently and take a peak even better take photo and post it to Rule out

T

Trident

I'd cheak how rootbound you are first signs are drooping and nutrient deficiency seems could be nitrogen there's many things u could get ontop of like vpd and better watering schedule but no matter what if ur plants r root bound u should get ontop and expect a week or less of slight stress and plant bounce back fast and flipp into flower just remove plants gently and take a peak even better take photo and post it to Rule out
Don't seem to be root bound, yay. The soil was a little tight so i did some careful aeration. In general the plant is looking much better after following the advice posted in the replies.

T

Trident

Just want to pass along a big thank you to everyone who replied. The plants are looking so much better. A feeding, a change in watering-using tap instead of bottled, backed off the light intensity and added a fan.

IMG 20220807 091104721
IMG 20220807 091033264
IMG 20220807 091050771
T

Trident

So after all the challenges with this finicky girl, tomorrow is harvest. Pics doesn't do it justice. It's laden with dense bud, covered in tricomes. Thx for all the help. I've got 5 clones off of her too. I'm m sure those will give me fits too but now i know it's worth it! For a first time I am very satisfied.

IMG 20220929 171120998 HDR

Latest posts

Top Bottom