Help with flower

• Thread starter Ghost47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ghost47

Ghost47

Hi I got a small plant I've had about 2 maybe 3 months I'm in the 3 or 4th week of flower right now and I havnt had to use any fertalizer or anything only water and the soil was starting to be depleted so I scraped the top inch or 2 of soil out of my container and added fox farms happy frog soil to it to renew it well as soon as I did I noticed all my leafs started to turn sideways idk what's going on plus my pistels on top of my plant are starting to dry up idk what to do but I'm trying to figure out how to save my plant.

Help with flower
Help with flower 2
Help with flower 3
Ghost47

Ghost47

That's what I assumed because even though it's organic it has some pretty high nitrogen and stuff in it but I thought it woulda been fine since I wasn't adding much. so is there a way to fix it or will it work its self out or am I S.O.L. now? I'm new to all this so I don't really know much about nothing just the basics lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
That's what I assumed because even though it's organic it has some pretty high nitrogen and stuff in it but I thought it woulda been fine since I wasn't adding much. so is there a way to fix it or will it work its self out or am I S.O.L. now? I'm new to all this so I don't really know much about nothing just the basics lol
Flush with ph correct water leach out some of the N good luck keep us posted mate . Od .

Ghost47

Ghost47

Thanks I appreciate it I'll post an update in a day or 2 to see how things progress I'm praying all will be well lol

sambapati

sambapati

Hi I got a small plant I've had about 2 maybe 3 months I'm in the 3 or 4th week of flower right now and I havnt had to use any fertalizer or anything only water and the soil was starting to be depleted so I scraped the top inch or 2 of soil out of my container and added fox farms happy frog soil to it to renew it well as soon as I did I noticed all my leafs started to turn sideways idk what's going on plus my pistels on top of my plant are starting to dry up idk what to do but I'm trying to figure out how to save my plant.
Sounds like you were too aggro with the plant. Big lesson is trust genetics and dont overdew. OD advise 100 %.

Ghost47

Ghost47

Yeah I should have just left it alone im shocked its been this whole time without any fertalizer I've only giving it water but the dirt I just put in there was super hot so I leached it guess we'll see if that helped any

Ghost47

Ghost47

Yeah it's been fine I gave it miracle grow performance organics to begin with in a black bag and I havnt had to feed it nothing but water only I've tried once to give it nutes and it burned and I cut the dose to 1/4 of the recommended dose so it was extremely weak and it still burned but yeah I took maybe 1 or 2 inchs of soil off the top and put this happy frog in and watered it and immediately after 10mins all my leaf tips started to turn sideways and my pistels at the top of my plant started to dry up and die

Ghost47

Ghost47

maybe why I didn't have to feed it is because I transplanted up each time it outgrew the container so it kept getting fresh soil once a month pretty much give or take but this happy frog is different soil and it's much stronger but I thought since it's organic it wouldn't burn or hurt it guess I was wrong lol

Ghost47

Ghost47

Flush with ph correct water leach out some of the N good luck keep us posted mate . Od .
Well it's been about a week now and it seems to have bounced back I'd say after that first day or 2 it stopped burning I'm glad u told me to leached the soil because if I hadn't I think we would be having a different conversation right now lol although the leafs havnt perked back up, the pistils are starting to grow back and all my buds are slowly getting fatter I'll post a few pics

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Looks overwatered to me how often and how much are you watering it

Ghost47

Ghost47

I've got really good drainage but I normally water them once on weds and once on Sundays that's it

Ghost47

Ghost47

I've been using a water meter each time before I water just to make sure because it always looks dry on top lol

Ghost47

Ghost47

I actually just went out and bought another light it's full spectrum but it's more of a white light it's 2,200 kelvin but I figured if I use both light maybe it might be just enough to get it through

Ghost47

Ghost47

They are 60watts total and the new 1 I bought is 13 watt I'm only doing the 1 plant and it's super small maybe like 1foot total maybe 1 and a half max

Freaky75

Freaky75

hiya ghost 47 . It's defo over watered .Tip Don't ever water on a schedule bud . Wait until the top inch is dry . Use a finger up to the first knuckle if it feels cold then it's still moist so leave to nxt day . Happy farming n good luck

Ghost47

Ghost47

Thanks I'll start cutting back cus it crossed my mind that it looked over watered cus like a week or 2 ago it looked like this

IMG 20200718 202621644
Ghost47

Ghost47

Well maybe longer than a week or 2 but yeah it definitely looked way better in this pic lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom