Help with flower

• Thread starter Ghost47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freaky75

Freaky75

Yeah I,d say a tad overwatered there too but nice 🌳 Lol. Look at your leaves threw your iPad , smartphone ect . They'll look fat n chuncky when full of water . You can really notice it threw the lens of a camera . They'll be flat when not . Have a look every day . Take pics keep a diary too . It'll help you a lot bud . 🌴🌴🌴

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I've been using a water meter each time before I water just to make sure because it always looks dry on top lol
Those probe meters are notoriously inaccurate and I think that's what your problem is, you're watering before the plant dries out fully

Ghost47

Ghost47

Yeah I agree because the only function that works is the water and the light the ph never works on the damn thing lol but I'll definitely start cutting back on the water do u think once a week would be better then?

Freaky75

Freaky75

Yeah . It's a wee bit full there too I think . Get yer iPad or whatever and zoom right in on to the leaves and you can see there fat n chunky . It's pretty neet . They will look fat like pillows . U will notice it cos there flat otherwise

Top Bottom