• Start date
  • Tagged users None
NoobJay

NoobJay

for photo he goes like this I think.
- seedlings 50% dosage of 4-4-4 in pods
- veg 100% 4-4-4 of the recommended dosage 1 1/2 gallon pot
-veg phase 2 transplant in to 3 gal with 100% 4-4-4
-flower start transplant 5 gallon fabric or plastic pot (i prefer fabric) 50% 4-4-4 and 50% 2-8-4 bloom.
-flower phase 2 (3-4 weeks in) top dress with 100% 2-8-4 bloom
* all these phase have added 25% worm castings to your medium. (Coco)

A NewPhase

A NewPhase

Im gonna bring this back if its ok ? My grow store told me 1tbsp per gallon and i have lime green leaves at this point.

Now to be fair my lite intensity was a little high and i readjusted my distance to the canopy, i pulled the humidifier out as the plants are doing a good job of providing moisture.

My plan is to top dress with 3tbsp per gallon at my next watering. Any thoughts on this. They are in 2.5gallon pots and i will transplant before going into flower in 3wks to 5gallon fabric pots as they will need room for a 9wk vegge phase.

Also, how long does it take for my top dressing to be available to my plants

This is my first grow

C980424C 256A 4369 AD61 AE5576D20F5A
Last edited:
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Im gonna bring this back if its ok ? My grow store told me 1tbsp per gallon and i have lime green leaves at this point.

Now to be fair my lite intensity was a little high and i readjusted my distance to the canopy, i pulled the humidifier out as the plants are doing a good job of providing moisture.

My plan is to top dress with 3tbsp per gallon at my next watering. Any thoughts on this. They are in 2.5gallon pots and i will transplant before going into flower in 3wks to 5gallon fabric pots as they will need room for a 9wk vegge phase.

Also, how long does it take for my top dressing to be available to my plants

This is my first grow

Transplant into 5gallon pots and amend soil with 4tbspn All Purpose and 12tbspn Power Bloom. What you were seeing was too much light intensity driving your plants and not enough nutrients to cope with it.

9 more weeks of veg phase AFTER you transplant into 5 gallons? What the hell...lol. You should be giving your plants 60 days max from seed to flower start.

Here's my full schedule:

-4" starter pots for about 2 weeks
-Transplant into 1gallon fabric pots and give 4tbspn All Purpose & Mycos for 2 weeks
-Transplant into 5gallon fabric pots and give 8tbspn All Purpose, 8tbspn Power Bloom & Mycos
-1-2 weeks later I will start flower
-4 weeks after last feed top dress with 50/50 blend
-4 weeks after that I top dress 100% Power Bloom

This works out to approx 4-6 weeks of "veg" and then 8~ weeks of flower. With the way GG works you "feed" your plants in 4 week blocks so things kinda line up nicely.

Last edited:
A NewPhase

A NewPhase

Transplant into 5gallon pots and amend soil with 4tbspn All Purpose and 12tbspn Power Bloom. What you were seeing was too much light intensity driving your plants and not enough nutrients to cope with it.

9 more weeks of veg phase AFTER you transplant into 5 gallons? What the hell...lol. You should be giving your plants 60 days max from seed to flower start.

Here's my full schedule:

-4" starter pots for about 2 weeks
-Transplant into 1gallon fabric pots and give 4tbspn All Purpose & Mycos for 2 weeks
-Transplant into 5gallon fabric pots and give 8tbspn All Purpose, 8tbspn Power Bloom & Mycos
-1-2 weeks later I will start flower
-4 weeks after last feed top dress with 50/50 blend
-4 weeks after that I top dress 100% Power Bloom

This works out to approx 4-6 weeks of "veg" and then 8~ weeks of flower. With the way GG works you "feed" your plants in 4 week blocks so things kinda line up nicely.
Thanx man, i believe i meant to say i was sending em into flower, not continue to vegge, my bad. So once they are back on their feet they are going into flower. Im gonna really enjoy the next grow having dealt with a bunch of issues.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Thanx man, i believe i meant to say i was sending em into flower, not continue to vegge, my bad. So once they are back on their feet they are going into flower. Im gonna really enjoy the next grow having dealt with a bunch of issues.

Oh yeah that sounds better. My first grow with GG was pretty similar I just wasn't giving enough feed and I added a few supplementals. If you got any questions feel free to DM

kevinfever

kevinfever

bruh i know to mix the 3tbs per gallon im asking if its 5 gallons so ill be putting 15. now i see mr canucks do 70/30 or 50/50 what does that mean
I use it, my mix is 2tbs 444 and 1tbs 284 per gallon for premix on my veg . Then for transition period i take a cup of each 444 and 284 and mix it top dress 1tbs per gallon .for flower I use 1 tbsp per gallon of 284 ,but if they are yellowing to fast replace 1 or 2 tbsp with 444 . Make sure to use worm castings too when mixing and top dressing . I find it activates every thing.

kevinfever

kevinfever

you could also just make pre mixed batches at what ever percent you want then apply it the same as the direction say on the label

A NewPhase

A NewPhase

I did another top dress with 2tbsp/gallon and a good soaking watering w/just a tad bit of run off, less than a cup.

These plants need to just dry up these pots of water and relax, too many changes it their little plant lives :0)

Im now off to see RogerWaters in Toronto…Peace

A NewPhase

A NewPhase

It was amazing, comfortably numb was omg… just an experience

Top Bottom