Help with Green planets Massive

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akabudz

Akabudz

Hey all,
I'm going to incorporate massive into my feed regime in a couple of days, I'm just in to week 3 of flower.
Any one here using and can give input to pros cons etc.?
Also would you go full strength at 20mil per gallon from the off?
Thanks

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Hey all,
I'm going to incorporate massive into my feed regime in a couple of days, I'm just in to week 3 of flower.
Thanks

In my experience I used the full strength the entire time and cut it out when you are 2 weeks away from harvest. If you don't cut it out soon enough the plant will continue to push out new pistils.

Pros:
It definitely works, the buds respond very nicely and get thick and dense in a short period of time.
It smells really good.

Cons:
Low concentration means you will go through a fair amount.
Failure to stop applications 2 weeks before harvest can mean the plant will continue to produce new pistils and potentially foxtails.
Contains Triacontanol which is a natural, safe, and time tested PGR, but PGRs aren't for everyone.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Hey @bigbagofbuds thanks for stopping by, all taken in bro, should receive it tomorrow or weekend, will def go with full strengh, and adjust nutes to come to wanted ppm, đź‘Ť

mikeross

mikeross

Hey all,
Thanks
Did you end up using Massive? I'm thinking of giving it a try. Currently using just jacks and power si. Anyways, would love to hear your experience with Massive if you did end up giving her a go.

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Im in Canada and have since switched to this extremely concentrated and organic triacontanol product. Its also cheaper due to concentration, I premix a 1L dilution and then add 1ml per L of water. Seems to work well from my non scientific observations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom