Help with HYDROPONICS STORE NAME

• Thread starter grinkeeper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grinkeeper

Help with HYDROPONICS STORE NAME:

Hi I am going in partnership with another fellow in a hydroponics store in toronto ontario area.. We have a location secured and supplier chain contracts signed.. At this point we are just a number company so no real name..

So the help I need is basicly about what NAME we should use for the store name..

I really would love to hear what you all have in your amazing mental vaults..

my partner wants to use the name IPONIC ZONE....Im not really liking that but I dont have any other good ideas at this time...

what Im hoping is that possibly you know of a local store that has a cool name thats not registered in canada.. So maybe I could do a twist on one of the store names you might have heard of before or frequent..

So please help me with this query as Im literally lost in confusion about what name to use...

I would love to hear ANY names you can come up with regardless of how simple or complicated or silly or smart... Just post what ever comes to mind as it might be great or it could trigger another brain storm..

convex

convex

T.O.Ponics (Toponics)

Trillium Terraponics ... trillium terra Cotta --- hell Trillium ANYTHING!

Cheers

Dodge

Dodge

Here's what I got:

Green Gear
Terra Flow (like flowing earth, i.e. hydroponics)
Mind Farm Supply

MEGA956

MEGA956

//The first thing that came to mind was a stage on starfox...

AQUAS

If you want something more origonal, how bout..

THE BUBBLING BUCKET

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Earth,Air,Water, and Fire Hydroponics, Logo of the Sun with a smiling face and four worlds that represent each element around it .Also at the four directions sybolical of the four Celestral points of equninox or how ever you spell it(I`m a little fryed right now). Do I win anything if you pick my idea? LOL!

T

TreFarmer

HiGro Zone;) implying high yield and play on hydro and iGrow;)
Waterskipper Hydroponics skippers have water figured out
Water"Skipper" .... boat captn mascot, implying "We are in charge around the Hydro industry." bargain isle is Gilligan's Isle lol

T

TreFarmer

Lemme git warmed up...

TIC TOC Hydro "Results so fast its like rolling back time!"
Trees In Cups Toronto Ontario Canada

G

grinkeeper

great stuff everyone.. some of the names you have posted have already been taken unfortunately but I really appreciate the posts and its stirring up lots of great ideas...

convex

convex

TOApothecary ... not quite a name for a hydro store but lets your customers know what you are offering ... neither .ca nor .com is taken ;)

T

TreFarmer

great stuff everyone.. some of the names you have posted have already been taken unfortunately but I really appreciate the posts and its stirring up lots of great ideas...

Stirring ideas is the fun part:)
More than likely it will be a combination of a bunch of ideas that "come together" for you. IME;)
...however you can't beat Gilligan's Isle of Bargains... lol

convex

convex

Stirring ideas is the fun part:)
More than likely it will be a combination of a bunch of ideas that "come together" for you. IME;)
...however you can't beat Gilligan's Isle of Bargains... lol

^^^ Just begs for a poll --- Ginger or Maryanne ???

G

grinkeeper

If you are in ontario and want to have access to a special club price please PM me. I am trying to compile a special contact list of ontario growers, MMAR and hobby growers. I dont need any info that would make you feel uncomfortable as PRIVACY is a big part of out business plan.

What we are trying to estimate is how many clients would be intrested in dealing with a true blue knowledgeable grow shop versus the many shops that seem miles behind the curve in knowldge and techniques and methods. Im sure you all have had this same exsperience I have had for the last decade .You know the story, its where you seem to be schooling the shop employees!!!

We also plan on having a PARTY as a grand openning... So I really would love to get more invovled with all the people who are with in this geographic location...

This shop will offer discounts for MMAR patients as well as offer services that will help people to obtain their MMAR if necessary..

Its hard to figure out where everyone is though.. So I am posting here a open invite which will offer special prices for forum friends..... will be doing all of the connection with in the privacy of a PM . So if your interested please send me a PM.

We are not sure if we are gonna do any mail order at this time but it will probably happen once the store has been built up and operating as a regular day to day business.

Your Help Is Needed in another area of the business as well and that is respect to WHAT BRANDS..

I am trying to really focus in on what NUTRIENTS we will sell.. As we all know there is so many brands and many are very similar in performance. While others brands are higher priced but offer a performance edge. We all have our special formulas...

So please keep this in mind and if you want to post what brands of nutrients you use or want access to , that would really be great.

Or

You can also send me a PM with what brands you are most interested in..

GENERAL HYDROPONICS
GROTEK
ADVANCED NUTRIENTS
HOUSE AND GARDEN
BOTANICARE
ATAMI/ BCUZZ
NUTRI+
MAPLEREAF
TECHINOFLORO
CANNA
OPTIMUM
IONIC

and this list if just off the top of my head. Im sure I have missed some of the brands so please let me know.....what brands you use or want access to...

thanks EVERYONE

Latest posts

Top Bottom