Help With Identifying Pest

• Thread starter Scolymia7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scolymia7

Scolymia7

Found these while flooding my table. I skimmed them all out and kept table flooded. After about 5 minuetes they weren't moving and appeared to have drowned. I did try looking through forums and Googled pictures, but just couldn't find an exact match.

This is the best picture I could take. Thanks for taking time to read :)

Help with identifying pest
Scolymia7

Scolymia7

Thanks, I found a thread on here with those, but wasn't 100% sure. I couldn't find any adults, plus with it being winter was shocked to even find them. I'll defoliate and spray some neem. Good thing the plants are still in the early part of veg.

C

closetgrow69

I used Spinosad when I had Thrips - 1 application and they disappeared. Saw them all over the runoff then nothing then next watering. Just food for thought.

Might be springtails too?

Scolymia7

Scolymia7

After googling springtails, that's exactly what they are. Theres a few forums on here that talk about them. Everything I've read states they are harmless, still going to get rid of them lol. Last thing I need are a thousands of these in my sytem. They multiply quickly, 3 days ago there was no sign of them. Last night I skimmed hundreds of them off. Thanks for the advice.

Top Bottom