Help with identifying spots on leaves

• Thread starter ThisGuy744
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThisGuy744

ThisGuy744

First time grower here, can anyone identify what this spots on my leaves are and recommend actions to take? I'm growing using dwc hydroponics, my reservoirs ph is 5.8 and I use general hydroponics flora trio nutrients and cal mag nutrients. My grow tent stays from 70-85 degrees with 40-55% humidity and I use an led light about 26-28 inches away.

Help with identifying spots on leaves
Help with identifying spots on leaves 2
Help with identifying spots on leaves 3
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

They could be sensitive to magnesium, locking out calcium. That's one reason I like using calcium and magnesium separate. They work against each other and not all plants like the same amount of both.

ThisGuy744

ThisGuy744

So what do you think would work to fix this? Add more calcium or reduce the amount of magnesium? I thought it might be calcium deficiency from some other info I read so when I added more nutrient water to the resevoir today I ph'd it to 6.3 so the plants could better absorb the calcium.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Once you see the spots the damage is done, it can't be reversed. If it doesn't get worse you fixed it. I would get some water soluble garden gypsum and some epsom salts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom