Help with inside and outside light question

• Thread starter Eternulwinter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

Ok so special situation

I have a tent inside in flower with 3-4 weeks left.and a outdoor plant on my porch that’s started flowering.problem is I can’t flower it on my porch really once it starts nugging out.Maybe when I’m home for 6-8 hrs a day

Problem is i don’t have a flowering light for it.I have a veg light next to my tent but it’s in flower now,and the light only hits 400 ppfd with no flower diodes.I can’t put this plant in my tent until it is clear in 3-4 weeks under my good lights.so what to do meanwhile? WS thinking bring it outside everyday for a few hours until my tent is free.I know bugs.but I’m not keeping it in my tent only outside of it.don’t think even if the plant had bugs to would get in my tent I don’t think

One pic of the plant, other of spot inside for it next to my tent when it’s not outside.only a veg light here

Anything u guys wanna say about any of this?

Help with inside and outside light question
Help with inside and outside light question 2
Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Yeah whats the problem then? So what if you use a veg light on a flowering plant for a few weeks?

Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

Yea light and bugs were concerns.bugs getting into other tent from the plant and not enough light for it
Yeah whats the problem then? So what if you use a veg light on a flowering plant for a few weeks

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
It's not a contamination bomb, you'll be fine. If you want you can cover top of soil of plant you will move with something to help stop flying insects emerging. Even a couple of kitchen rags will work while it's indoors.

nomdeplume

nomdeplume

I understand that but it’s not going in my tent only outside of it
Insect pests use pheromones to find their prey so it doesn't matter if you put it two rooms over if there ARE insects they will find the other plants. AND right now should there be any pests, they are probably being kept in check by natural predators and once you isolate it from those predators you COULD find you've got a real mess on your hands. I would tread slowly. There is absolutely no way you can camouflage it outdoors in the environment it's seems to be already thriving in? And no matter what light manufacturers try to say NOTHING beats sun grown nugs. There is no light on the market that is even closely equivalent to sunlight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom