Help with my cotyledon progress

• Thread starter bog123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bog123

Hi people I'm new to cultivating cannabis on my first grow currently of 2 plants.

I do have cotyledon leaves formed but just looking for some clarification if it looks right if someone could help these are photos from today and yesterday as you can see the first photo the cotyledons have just formed at soil level and second pic they have started to rise from a stem (unsure if there's a more accurate description for the stem at this point)
Help with my cotyledon progress

Help with my cotyledon progress 2
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

anything blocking the pots drainage?
how often are you watering
substrate is fully saturated on both days by looks of the picture, could be wrong.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

No drainage blocks and saucer isn't full and noni didn't water before photo why do you ask?
is was getting to the saucer as well yes, asking cause my initial reaction was concern about drowning the seedling, its roots isnt very established yet as you can imagine.
IV gave it a small spray with a pressure sprayer just to wet the top each day is that wrong to do?bas IV stated this is a first time harvest so I'm all new to this
this explains it. as long as its little taproot can breath im happy bro 😀 probably around 20mm or so long/deep with little to no branching off
this is far from a harvest but that is great, you get to document you complete grow for future reference 👍

some clarification if it looks right
how old are they now, looks 2 days max

B

bog123

is was getting to the saucer as well yes, asking cause my initial reaction was concern about drowning the seedling, its roots isnt very established yet as you can imagine.

this explains it. as long as its little taproot can breath im happy bro 😀 probably around 20mm or so long/deep with little to no branching off
this is far from a harvest but that is great, you get to document you complete grow for future reference 👍

how old are they now, looks 2 days max
Between 2-2.5 days from germination yes really not very old at all

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

side note, I like spraying early as well, I spray the substrate and later first leaves with auxins at this point to assist on primary root development, what are you spraying on them

Top Bottom