Help With My Micro/stealth Grow

• Thread starter Thenarddog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thenarddog

Hello,
So I've started my first ever grow.
It's a stealth grow and consists of one plant inside of a locker.
I know it may yield small, but that's fine as I only smoke Maybe 6 Grams a month

The strain is an Autoflowering Super Hash
http://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/pyramidseeds/autoflowering/auto-super-hash.html

My question is, when Should I stop Veg nutes, and start flowering nutes?
My plant is on day 50, since it's been germinated and potted. I've read seed banks never display accurate harvesting times, or at least times that are only achievable with the perfect growing conditions.

Also:
If one were to not have access to flowering nutes in the flowering stage, would it be best to keep veg nutes, or no nutes at all until harvest?

Any Input would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Day 35:

Day 35

Day 38:
Day 38

Day 40-45

Day 40

Day 45 2

Day 45

Day 50 (Today):
Day 45

Day 50 2

Day 50
tobh

tobh

Supporter
From the looks of it, she's flowering already. Some nutes are better than no nutes, but you really should consider getting ahold of a bloom nute as you'll need the potash to stack on the flowers. Too much nitrogen in flowering will result in loose, leafy buds. Smoke won't taste all that great either. You can get ahold of some liquid nutes for under $20 online or at the local hardware store. She's looking good though. Might also start amending with some unsulphured molasses, will help her sugar up a bit and molasses is just a general kick-ass amendment ime.

Good luck!

EDIT: And on further inspection, you have your foil the wrong side out. Sunny side shouldn't face out, it creates hot spots. If you have to use foil, use the dull side for reflecting the light.

T

Thenarddog

thanks for the reply, and I was only going asking about the no bloom nutes as it might be about a week until I can get some, and I'll change the foil tonight. And also, can you use regular blackstrap molasses? As I already have some of that

tobh

tobh

Supporter
If it says unsulphured, yes. It has to be unsulphured. You'll be fine for another week or two without bloom nutes. She's in the first couple weeks of flower where she uses a ton of N as it is, so when you can get the flower nutes. They'll help really expand the flowers for ya.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Start using bloom nutes when sge stops stretching unless your height is limited.

Top Bottom