Help with my OGK plants in indoor room, cannot ID prob!

• Thread starter nameless6133
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nameless6133

Hi everyone,

I'm having a lot of trouble with my OGK plants and I've tried to ID what the problem is, but to no avail. I'm turning to the community in hopes that someone can me help save these beauties.

Problem: the leaves on the OGK are 'tacoing' (cupping around the edges almost like a venus fly trap), curling down, slightly twisted growth and are wilting. Almost all are looking lime green in color, no vigor, black blotches are appearing on a few plants and there is some browning spots that are / have been developing btwn the veins on lower plants all through out the strain. (See Pics). I have been feeding them as needed, when containers are relatively light and give them enough feed until i see about 15% run off from fabric grow bags.

Here is some helpful info:

I received the clones on 10/12 and transplanted on 10/23. On 10/28 I Identified that a relatively few plants (10%) had spider mites, (probably from the clone place i received them from) treated them w Neem oil and soap spray at start of night cycle. after checking today, the mites were hit good and appear to be gone but I added some DE to the soil and plan on retreating w Neem in 2-3 days to cut the life cycle of the next bactch. The damage caused by the spider mites was not extensive so I am almost certain that this condition was not due to those little guys but not sure. I am concerned b/c these plants have been progressively getting worse with time and am afraid they will die if I don't ID the main culprit.

I transplanted from solo cups to 5 gal containers on 10/23, the plants looked some what weak and I thought it was due to small container size/ being root bound (See Pic)

Feed-
I gave gen hydro feed per their schedule and added humic acid to the recipe. I fed on the 24th at ph 6.2, ppm was 920. I added epsom salt (2 tsp / gal) on the next two feeds which was on the 26th (lowered ppm to 320) and the 29th(regular feed). feed until about 10-15% run off occurs.

Light-
intensity 600 w HPS at around 32" approx 20000 - 28000 lux
18/6 schedule

Temp-- max / min temp 78/64
Fans - 3 oscillating fans, and allowing fresh air into room 2x a day.

Humidity - 50-60%

As of now i'm planning on poking holes in the the soil to allow for more air go to the roots (the soil was not packed too tight when transplanted) and continuing to give them epsom salt and add hygrozeme to my feed schedule. As for the issues, could this be something to do with the roots? Some other type of deficiency? Could they be russet mites (I checked some plants under a magnifying glass for russets only after I treated them for spidermites, I could not see any due to the spraying)? Any thoughts questions or suggestions would be welcome! I could really use a hand here to help me bring these back to life. Thank you all in advance for you time and advice!

Help with my ogk plants in indoor room cannot id prob
Help with my ogk plants in indoor room cannot id prob 2
Help with my ogk plants in indoor room cannot id prob 3
Help with my ogk plants in indoor room cannot id prob 4
Help with my ogk plants in indoor room cannot id prob 5
Help with my ogk plants in indoor room cannot id prob 6
Help with my ogk plants in indoor room cannot id prob 7
Help with my ogk plants in indoor room cannot id prob 8
Help with my ogk plants in indoor room cannot id prob 9
Help with my ogk plants in indoor room cannot id prob 10
Help with my ogk plants in indoor room cannot id prob 11
Top Bottom