Help with my plants please

• Thread starter Marcmiller32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marcmiller32

Marcmiller32

Update for you guys, the girls have been doing amazing since when I first started this post, growth has been great, she definitely responded well to the ph balanced water!

Marcmiller32

Marcmiller32

A update for you guys, Ive been away for a while and totally forgot about my fourm haha, these 2 girls are different from the other plants I previously shared, they ended up with a snapped stem due to our cat, and wasn't salvageable, I started 2 new ones shortly after and added extra security precautions hahaha, but this time around I had way better luck as I kinda got the hang of it, one in the back is a few weeks into flower, she got a bit stunted due to the light, I upgraded my light to a Mars hydro 1000, and the one in front is massive, hoping she produces a good yeild!

dbrzz

dbrzz

Hi, I'm new to growing, I've done a bunch of research before starting, my auto flowers are about 2 weeks from popping out of the soil, I've been pretty worried about them being healthy, I want to know if these girls are doing OK, I havnt started feeding them nutes yet but will soon, probably at the end of this week, I feel like the growth has been slow but steady, as I've seen on some threads on some 2 week plants that they should have way more growth than I have, what do you guys think? I water them every 2 days, there in mother earth 70%coco 30% perlite, I keep the humidity around 50% and the temp at 72-80°, I have a 300watt full spectrum grow light about 20 inch away!
Water every day till 10-20% runoff. You cant overwater coco. Also coco isnt soil so nutrients are required early. I water with bottled spring water, then RO with nutes. If you do not water to runoff daily, your coco can build up nutrient salts over the grow. I water my 5 gal felt pots with 2 liters 2 times a day or 1 gallon. Remember, what your plants look like above the soil/media is a direct reflection of your root ball growth. Small plant small root ball.

This video is of 4 plants. Aug 20,2021 and sep 9,2021 sprout dates.

freezeland2

freezeland2

View attachment 1184194

Water every day till 10-20% runoff. You cant overwater coco. Also coco isnt soil so nutrients are required early. I water with bottled spring water, then RO with nutes. If you do not water to runoff daily, your coco can build up nutrient salts over the grow. I water my 5 gal felt pots with 2 liters 2 times a day or 1 gallon. Remember, what your plants look like above the soil/media is a direct reflection of your root ball growth. Small plant small root ball.
View attachment 1184194
This video is of 4 plants. Aug 20,2021 and sep 9,2021 sprout dates.
Considering this thread is from mid August and it’s now November odds are the OP’s auto flower plants are finished.

Marcmiller32

Marcmiller32

Considering this thread is from mid August and it’s now November odds are the OP’s auto flower plants are finished.
If you read my update I said those plants got destroyed due to my cat lmao, I started 2 more in September and the one in the back is 3 weeks into flower, the other one is 2 weeks into flower, that one took longer to germinate

Marcmiller32

Marcmiller32

Update for you guys, week 5 of flower and my girls are loving the lower temperatures, brought it down to 65 to help bring out the purple in my strain, not alot of color change yet but they started stinking after I lowered the temps, wish you guys could smell the picture hahaha

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i would love to have better picture technology. smell-a-graph your photograph! my family is always taking pics of their food!

you could put your pot pics on cycle and get a constant bombarding of aroma!

Marcmiller32

Marcmiller32

Update, I harvested my first girl yesterday and shits looking pretty good, here's also my second plant about 2-3ish weeks out from harvest, she's doing great and definitely noticed the lessons I learned haha, got to smoke some of the resin from trimming and man oh man! Some good stuff haha

20211114 005042
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Update, I harvested my first girl yesterday and shits looking pretty good, here's also my second plant about 2-3ish weeks out from harvest, she's doing great and definitely noticed the lessons I learned haha, got to smoke some of the resin from trimming and man oh man! Some good stuff haha
awesome!!
only going to get better😁

Top Bottom