Help With My Seedlings

• Thread starter TokaiSeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes man, helping the helmet off needs to be done sometimes. Like @DemonTrich mentioned most of the time they work thru it all on thier own. Typically if I get one that hasnt shed it in the first week I help it off.

Not to worry you didnt hurt it unless you tore it when pulling it off. Only way you can kill it now is Spit on it. :D

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Yes man, helping the helmet off needs to be done sometimes. Like @DemonTrich mentioned most of the time they work thru it all on thier own. Typically if I get one that hasnt shed it in the first week I help it off.

Not to worry you didnt hurt it unless you tore it when pulling it off. Only way you can kill it now is Spit on it. :D
Ahhaha:D

T

TokaiSeed

Should see the cotyledon pop open pretty soon

Just be patient from here. Messing with it now will do more harm than good

Left it beside a sunlit window for 8hours and this happened.

is it still going to live? what should i do?

IMG 4196
IMG 4197
MW7945

MW7945

Just leave it. I hope you have another light source aside from a sunlit window though?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Should have spit on it.:D
OMG did you say that???? :p Too funny the whole spittn thing.

In all respect @TokaiSeed get you some more beans and give it a go again . Growing is a passion once you get dialed. Dont get discouraged over a early dud. Happens to most everyone right out of the gate. We have all been there a time or 2.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

OMG did you say that???? :p Too funny the whole spittn thing.

In all respect @TokaiSeed get you some more beans and give it a go again . Growing is a passion once you get dialed. Dont get discouraged over a early dud. Happens to most everyone right out of the gate. We have all been there a time or 2.
All joking aside I'm sorry it didn't make it. Sometimes you have to just accept it wasn't meant to be. Plant another seed and move on.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

my seedling has been like this for 4 days. is this ok? im using 100watt cfl and soilless mix with water ph around 7.

Sometimes they get stuck like that if it doesn't come off within the next few days u can take it off but obviously u will need to b very careful. Iv had this happen a few time its def annoying

MW7945

MW7945

Just thought of this.

Taking the seed off is one thing. But there's an almost invisible layer as well that needs to be removed. I had to do it to mine today before it would open up. Maybe you didn't remove that. Could still have a chance if you can get it off (if it's still there) and leave it under some light

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Just thought of this.

Taking the seed off is one thing. But there's an almost invisible layer as well that needs to be removed. I had to do it to mine today before it would open up. Maybe you didn't remove that. Could still have a chance if you can get it off (if it's still there) and leave it under some light
Yes that is the coat that you want to spit on.:D

Top Bottom