help with new plants .. grown from seed

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NBfrost

hey all , i am having an issue with two of my 17 plants , they are only 1 month old , can anyone help shed some light on the seen ? the light green is a pure kush , the round fan leaves is a kalishnakov . the other is a exoudus cheese .. they are from green house seeds , i also have a pure affie that is doing the same , but its from jordan of the islands ...

Photo12

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Just looks like a mutant to me. Keep it up and they should pop out of it. The others look good

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
could be ph what is your ph ? soil or coco?

N

NBfrost

its sunshine mix #4 but they are going to be planted in coco ... what is a good ph to keep when growing in coco , do u treat it like hydro or soil ? they are all fem seeds except the affie , they still have to be sexed .. I am using flora nova veg , some root 66 , b1 and cal mag .. here is a photo of all them
will the mutant thing be harmfull ? and has anyone tryed these strains ?

IMG 0515

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Classic signs of a pH imbalance. The one on the right has necrotic spots indicative of a calcium deficiency, which is nearly always the result of nutrient lockout brought-upon by having your medium at the wrong pH. The curling yellow one on the left is showing nitrogen deficiency, also likely pH related, while the curling leaf on it indicates light stress most often.

Buy a pH meter and use it religiously. Also, itś not real useful to switch from soil (pH 6.0) to soilless (pH 5.5) unless completely necessary. Start them in a soilless medium if you intend to grow in one and the transplant shock won´t be as bad.

N

NBfrost

dont think it would be a good idea to mix the coco and sunshine ? i was thinking of keeping the moms in the sunshine , just because i find it easier to control the pirameters of the soil .. I have a nutra drip ph meter , i just havent been checking the ph , i have bought 4l jugs of spring watter , so i figured the ph would be ok .. whats the best way to check the ph of the soil , just watter the plant and ph the run off ?

Top Bottom