Help With Pollinating Keeping Color?

• Thread starter frostythoe01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostythoe01

Help with pollinating keeping color
Hello ..i have a few seeds i grew from bag i have a few left already both plants that were grown by me and my friend both turned dark dark purple looks black in two separate houses. I was wondering if i breed what chances will i get of having this same color....and am i supppsed to sprout and find a male out of my bag seed and brees or do i breed a male on to my female bag seed? Any help would be awesomeness

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

In the nicest possible way mate if you dont even know the different colours weed plants can be/turn etc n the basics then attempting breeding probably isnt the best move until you have a bit more experience under your belt etc, dont mean it nastily but alwys better to learn to walk before you attempt running etc lol

F

frostythoe01

In the nicest possible way mate if you dont even know the different colours weed plants can be/turn etc n the basics then attempting breeding probably isnt the best move until you have a bit more experience under your belt etc, dont mean it nastily but alwys better to learn to walk before you attempt running etc lol
True ... But. If i wanted to keep going or can i do it with same seed. ..im not trying to sell seeds or distribute ..i just want to keep it going for myself

F

frostythoe01

Or is it just usually a one time thing that just happens? I have a few clones i bought and they never had any purples to them even when i put them out in the cold?

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

True ... But. If i wanted to keep going or can i do it with same seed. ..im not trying to sell seeds or distribute ..i just want to keep it going for myself

Let it flower out and when you harvest it leave some lower leaves/popcorn buds etc on the plant and if you put it back into the veg room it will eventually re-veg( takes weeks-months), oce it has revegged you can take clones from it to keep the strain etc

F

frostythoe01

Let it flower out and when you harvest it leave some lower leaves/popcorn buds etc on the plant and if you put it back into the veg room it will eventually re-veg( takes weeks-months), oce it has revegged you can take clones from it to keep the strain etc
Thanks alot

Top Bottom