Help with seeded calyxes, please!

• Thread starter Growgirl77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growgirl77

Growgirl77

Info needed...so I posted some pics of my plant last night, the trichomes and a pic of how tall it got. So this morning I went out to visit her, and had read something about seeded plants yesterday. She's is late flower stage right now and I squeezed a swollen calyx and it was seeded. I had a problem mid flower with the wind bending the stalk and I had to brace it. It hermied. I misted and plucked everything I could see and reach (its9'2") and it kept blooming along. It's got a large primary cola and secondary flowers (bending over from heavy buds). The plants trichomes are beautiful and plentiful, becoming translucent. I know it's near harvest. Obviously it got pollenated, but what kind of effect is it going to have on my product? I hate to waste her, she's gonna gimme a good yeild. It didn't pollenate my others, but one started showing 3 leaved fans, and it's not a 3leavrf cannabis plant, it had 5 until I had to move it when I could tell it was dale and I didn't want the other to pollinate it.

Can anyone give me a few words on what happened to my seeded plant and what should I do come harvest? Should I try planting a few of her seeds? They came from a random plant someone had that seeded. Its an outdoor grow in NY. planted from a germinated seeds and transplanted after it grew 4inches nearly overnight toward the light in my window box, seedling. It's always been scraggly and tall but I also continuously pruned it bc the fans were huge (11-13 pointers) and thick and blocked light. I just have no experience with Hermie's and seeded flowers. I usually run autos. These are photos with unknown genetics.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Do not grow out hermies seeds unless you want hermie plants, i would make hash with it smoke will be harsh and. in the feature, kill all herms upon identification, always have back up starts, better to have and not need than need and not have. Your plant prolly has flowers where you cant seem them and you are risking your whole garden, i would cut immediately

Top Bottom