Help with seedlings

• Thread starter InX-1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

InX-1

Hey guys im just looking for abit of advice for a few things, so far so good though,

recap - germ 30 seeds - 25 rooted fine 1'' roots 5 of witch did nothing over 3 days so i just stuck them in the soil, I have a jiffy kit that holds 50 plants so i spread them out and it gets covered with a plastic cover, i checked last night and 6-8 of the plants are breaking threw the soil.

So now first question, at what height should i take off the lid and never put it back? i have just put it outside and they are still going fine with the lid on, but im just not sure when to loose it or if i should maybe lid it at night and open in the day till they are 2-3'' ?

Any help / advice on what to do next or steps i should try please leave some info anything helps

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
with seedlings i never use a lid/dome. but since you got it on already i would remove it for 15-20 mins at a time until you see that they are standing up fine on thier own at which point i would remove it for good. the only time i use a dome is for when i take cuts since they have no roots.

I

InX-1

i checked lasted night and i had around 10 just pushing threw the soil and some of them you could see the ball trying to push up, should at about 1'' think i should take it off? or just when they all break threw

Latest posts

Top Bottom