Help With The Curl

• Thread starter Mitgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mitgrower

And I just picked up a ppm pen wasn't checking that just following the feed chart which I think is way to heavy of a feed

Mr.X

Mr.X

Hit M with superthrive @ least. Trust me, you will see the difference in how quicker they recover. And get yourself a metering device. If you go by most manufacturers schedules yer gonna fry yer ladies.

Mr.X

Mr.X

NOOOOOO, i just told you man. 3× the amount of medium. So for 25gl pot run 75 gl h2o. Dont run just plain water either, the change in the osmotic pressure will cause your roots to burst they're capillaries and slow you down a week or two. 1/4 strength, in your case being that your container size is so big, add 5ml or 1 teaspoon per gallon of epsom salts like that you'll maintain pressure in the root zone add magnesium and leach the excess salts in yer medium. Let it dry for 2 days and resume feeding. Perhaps you may wanna flip the script in a week or two once they show some signs of recovery. Flower already bro ! Watcha waitin 4 ?

M

Mitgrower

I have 72 plants in 25 gallons so I didn't have time to hit them with that much water

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Either your ph is too high or your over feeding. Could be both. Another reason to go organic.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I guess I would also check the soil. Root aphids? Feed with Hygrozyme and water. An enzyme in the soil couldn't hurt.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I just saw your run off is 4.8? Yea your way to acidic.

Y

YaBuddy321

I'm in organi
Sea green is the shit. Just get your PH right and then for sure use that.[/QUOTE
I'm in organics and having the same problem. Some say ph doesn't matter in organics. But I put water in at 8.5 and the runoff was 5.4. I tried dolomite line and it hasn't helped. How can you get the ph balanced in organic soil?

Toaster79

Toaster79

You're constantly feeding at 6.0 pH in soil so what do you expect. And to add you're most likely overfeeding.

Flush with 1/8 - 1/4 strength pH'd to 6.8-7 with suggested ammount. If you dont have the time to do it then I'd say you're in way over you abilities and might just say goodby to 3/4 of your plants. You need to flush untul pH in and pH out are the same so if it's gonna take 100gal a pot then that's just what you'll have to do if you want to harvest any of your plants. And 2hen you get back on the feeding track keep your pH fluctuating between 6.5 and 7.

Keep it green!

M

Mitgrower

Ok so my tap water comes out at 7.0-7.2 can I flush with that

Wisher619

Wisher619

If I were you check you tap...if your tap is at least 300ppm...just flush all your plants with tap....take a hose and just flush each one super good.....after all are flush...mix up 1/4 strength nutes and run that through each pot to 10% runoff...then let them dry till they start to pull away from the pots...then start you regular feed...also if you are not using a ppm meter I would never go over 3/4 strength nutes...I have found that you should NEVER USE FULL STRENGTH!!!!!!EVERRRRRRR!!!!
anyways....get that shit back in track and you should be good to go...

Top Bottom