Help with this leaf crinkle?

• Thread starter drfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drfarm

This is Hawaiian Skunk about 3 months old in Sunshine mix w/ smart pots. It is under T5 lighting in 73-75 F temps. Being fed about 700 ppm Advanced 3 part for grow. 6.5 phd RO water. It had some weeks ago a bit of PM and has been sprayed with organicide, so the glossy spots on the foliage.Has had occasional B52,and cal mag, but not on a schedule.
Just recently the plant was boxed for about 6 hours and moved to a new location, same elevation and climate.

After the move within 2 days, this leaf crinkle had developed in lower older leaves, however, no growth stall seems to have happened. Does anyone have a clue to what could be going on here? Really could use any ideas. It seems to be also but very slight, in 1 other plant also, so 2 of the 3 mothers. Thanks for any help

Hawaiian 002jpg
S

swisscheese

I have some leaves doing the same thing looking all crinkly and some of the leaf tips turn to one side. In my room I figured it was heat or too intense of light but now I'm wondering after seeing yours.

K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
Had some of mine do something like that...think it was my light being too close...:icon_dizzy:

S

swisscheese

My plants have never died from the leaf crinkle I just move them closer or farther from the light as needed and everything starts in a 10x10 room under a 1000w mh hung vertical clones and seeds.

D

drfarm

Thanks Cheese for the lighting thought. I dont think" that is the prob , at least for sure not too much lite. And i still dont have the answer, but it gives me another angle to look. Hope to find no problem, so far they are still on grow and dont seem deficient. Just hoping this is not an early sign that should be attended. Thnx bro

B

bluetooth

i dont think it much of a problem i have plants that are outdoors and some of the leafs look just like yours.
i think it might just be the plant
thats my 2c worth

C

CanadianClassic

Im guessing it's either too close to the light or possibly from temperature changes ive seen a few leaves do that on a few of my plants lately but not on others but i also havr 4 diff strains going so that might be it(diff strains like diff things)anyways keep us posted on their health!

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

O

orphan

after transplanting you can damage a section of roots. Those damaged roots can cause leaves to do funky things to as the roots heal.

N

nofunster

This is Hawaiian Skunk about 3 months old in Sunshine mix w/ smart pots. It is under T5 lighting in 73-75 F temps. Being fed about 700 ppm Advanced 3 part for grow. 6.5 phd RO water. It had some weeks ago a bit of PM and has been sprayed with organicide, so the glossy spots on the foliage.Has had occasional B52,and cal mag, but not on a schedule.
Just recently the plant was boxed for about 6 hours and moved to a new location, same elevation and climate.

After the move within 2 days, this leaf crinkle had developed in lower older leaves, however, no growth stall seems to have happened. Does anyone have a clue to what could be going on here? Really could use any ideas. It seems to be also but very slight, in 1 other plant also, so 2 of the 3 mothers. Thanks for any help
I swear to god people will call me nuts it looks exactly like what happens before I went to flower and my plants tested positive for Tabasco mosaic and have been trying to start new ones for a year and they keep blistering look I would get a test kit

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I swear to god people will call me nuts it looks exactly like what happens before I went to flower and my plants tested positive for Tabasco mosaic and have been trying to start new ones for a year and they keep blistering look I would get a test kit
It's a 5 year old thread .....

Latest posts

Top Bottom