Help with Warehouse Design

• Thread starter ReCway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReCway

What up farmers.

ATTN. This is 100% Medical Grow and 100% SB420 Complaint. Landlord knows whats up and all work will be done to Code. Space is listed as Storage so no Nosey Fire Marshall..

Need some help with my new warehouse design. I will be running the following

14,800 W on a flip. 29,600K total flowering, 2 rooms. Nutes will be Jacks Pro, MOAB, Caps Bennies and Teas. Water will be filtered VIA fast filters 4 gpm Chloramine Filters. Water PPMS are about 260.

Room 1, 14,800k
Vert and Flat Room
10 1k
4 Dual 600s
10 Adjust a Wing Enforcers
4 4x8 Tables
2 4x4 tables
2 24,000 btu Ac Units
45 Pint Dehuey
80 Pint Dehuey
Cap 4 Fuzzy Logic Co2 meter and Regulator
2 10 inch HO Can Fans
2 Can Filters 150

This is the Flat and Vert Room. 1k flat over each 4x4 and 600s down the middle in between the tables. im thinking this room needs to be 14x22. with 4x4 tables down the sides 1 ft from walls and 2 feet in between tables. DTW Beds in COCO 16 plants in each table. Gives me roughly 50w/sqft.

Goal for this room is 6 crops a year with White Master 60 day pheno. Veg in veg room in coco pots for 2 weeks. Then put i flower room.

Room 2 14,800k
Vert Room
10 1K
4 Dual 600s
15 20 Gal Smartpots
Cap 3 Co2 ppm meter and regulator
2 Can Fan 10 inch
2 Can Filters 150
45 Pint Deheuey
80 pint Dehuey
2 24,000 btu ac units

This is the Vert Room. Plan on doing 48 in centers
16 ft
X0X0X
X0X0X
X0X0X 22 ft
X0X0X
X0X0X

and 600 on outside in between every 2 plants. fits 8 600 perfectly. about 50w/sqft. COCO DTW. This room will be SFV goin 70 days. Plan on cropinng 5 x a year in this room. im giving my self 2 ft from out side of plants to walls for 600s.

Veg / mom / clone Room will be 12 x 20 with 1 k vegging 15 SFV Clones and t5s veggin White Master Clones.

Dry Room will be 10x10 and Experiment Room will be 10x10. Gonna install dual 200 amp breakers and I think we will be good to go.

Any Advice is much appreciated. I have almost all the gear minus couple things here and there. Need to make this happen with 50K. No more capital is available than that.

Thanks

R

ReCway

no one? bump... come on. Vag? Jack? any body with warehouse exp..

R

ReCway

do bigger centers. 60" min. have you thought about hedging your SFV around the perimeter of the room, to take advantage of the verts?

Finally .. Thanks Cap. 60 min? ok. That adds another 3 ft to room. Prob need to add another dual 600. Please do explain this hedge you speak of?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
depends highly on the strain.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Are you in a fairly cool area? Because you might need a bit more AC for that many barebulbs especially with two dehueys, burner etc. Here in norcal I had 10 bare bulbs and 5 tons worth of window ac was hardly keeping cool in the summer even with an over insulated room. But it was also over 100 where I stay so the condensors might not of been able to keep up. If I were you id throw another 2 tons in each of those rooms. Also you wont regret coco beds with caps bennies. Im on my 4th run with the same coco in 8x4 beds and everytime it seems to get better. I take out the root balls and root material throw a little pond enzymes, but not too much with the bennies, mix a bit and replant. Also you could run 9 plants per table if u wanna keep your numbers lower. I didnt have any difference in yield from 16 a table except an extra 6 days veg. But that might not help you any closer to 6 harvests a year.

R

ReCway

Are you in a fairly cool area? Because you might need a bit more AC for that many barebulbs especially with two dehueys, burner etc. Here in norcal I had 10 bare bulbs and 5 tons worth of window ac was hardly keeping cool in the summer even with an over insulated room. But it was also over 100 where I stay so the condensors might not of been able to keep up. If I were you id throw another 2 tons in each of those rooms. Also you wont regret coco beds with caps bennies. Im on my 4th run with the same coco in 8x4 beds and everytime it seems to get better. I take out the root balls and root material throw a little pond enzymes, but not too much with the bennies, mix a bit and replant. Also you could run 9 plants per table if u wanna keep your numbers lower. I didnt have any difference in yield from 16 a table except an extra 6 days veg. But that might not help you any closer to 6 harvests a year.

Thanks man good advice. its about 70 year round. i have extra acs so im gonna install them just in case and use them if needed. Yeah man ive been using 4x8s with bennies and liking the results. I have a veg room in my plans so I was def thinking about lowering numbers as well. Maybe 6 per table with a 2 week veg in CoCo baskets then in tables. they would need to be 4-6 oz plants to work. but seems doable. Really need to hit 6 a year with the Flat and Vert Room. Dont mind the OG room goin 70 days and only gettin 5 crops on that one cuz 70 day og= 34 donation. now im just trying to figure out how I can incorporate caps walls in my plans but somehow veg them in a veg room and put them in flower room already vegged for 30 days. I was thinking building a 4-2x8 beds on casters and attach the screen on to post that are secured onto the beds. place 8= 2 gallon smart pots in each bed and just roll them into the flower room when ready. I can train them in the Veg room with Vert Halides.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Im only running 4 plants per 4x4 bed nowadays and have no problem hitting anywhere between 6-8 oz per plant depending on strain (a little over ten oz on my last blue dream run). But I also have upward of a months veg and a shitload of training so thatd be impossible to get the amount of harvests your looking for. Also with hedging your plants like caps lol I think your going to have to ask him the method to his madness

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

i was gonna say exactly what cap said about the 60 inch centers, 48 is ok if you're running 4 lights with a plant dead center but with the checker board layout your plants are gonna get roasted with 48 inch centers.

smknfire

smknfire

Def go with the 60" centers, you wont regret it. Also plants this size need support. Google Texas tomato cages, they are the bomb shit!

smknfire

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Im only running 4 plants per 4x4 bed nowadays and have no problem hitting anywhere between 6-8 oz per plant depending on strain (a little over ten oz on my last blue dream run). But I also have upward of a months veg and a shitload of training so thatd be impossible to get the amount of harvests your looking for. Also with hedging your plants like caps lol I think your going to have to ask him the method to his madness

Yeah I get just under 5 harvests a year with a separate veg room and a couple weeks in veg in the flower room. 6 harvests a year growing trees is not gonna be easy... 6 harvests a year in any system is tough. you reallly have to be on top of your timing, and be diligent as fuck on transitions with chopping and cleaning and replacing quickly... only 60 day strains or less. Kind of takes the fun out of it IMHO. I like to grow lots of everything. Some go like 12 weeks. Shit I had a Hawaiin a while back that wouldn't stop. I had to cut her early at like 14 weeks!! Super bomb!

R

ReCway

Yeah I get just under 5 harvests a year with a separate veg room and a couple weeks in veg in the flower room. 6 harvests a year growing trees is not gonna be easy... 6 harvests a year in any system is tough. you reallly have to be on top of your timing, and be diligent as fuck on transitions with chopping and cleaning and replacing quickly... only 60 day strains or less. Kind of takes the fun out of it IMHO. I like to grow lots of everything. Some go like 12 weeks. Shit I had a Hawaiin a while back that wouldn't stop. I had to cut her early at like 14 weeks!! Super bomb!

Cropping every 60 days is hard as fuck. But i have dont it now for a year now. have had a shitty crop due to PM and mites but other than that I have been able to do it. Havent done it with trees yet though but I know it can can be done. I keep a clone schedule on a calender that tells me how many clones I need in veg and how many need to be rooted and when. This has helped me alot. no strains longer than 70 days flower. any more than that and its not feasable to grow for the clubs. i gotta bills to pay mang!!!!!.. lol.. oh yeah and dude my plants took of with the packs i bought. Never seen my trunks this big on my white masters. gonna pull some beast as colas this run. big ass trunk like roots dolphining out of the coco.. crazy..

Top Bottom