• Thread starter XxHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
freezeland2

freezeland2

XxHammer, hang onto your ultrasonic.

I bought two of those equate humidifiers. Both failed, ending up with dry filters. Nothing I did kept them working, including taking out filters and saturating them.

I tried wicking types too. Have two of them and neither will get the humidity in my room up where it needs to be. The mister does.

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Misting like actual misters or humidifier? Diffuser I just use an airstone at the top of the room
Like an actual mister.
You do CO2 with an airstone? I thought about that. thanks. whats the best time for these ? during the night cycle?

XxHammer

XxHammer

I tried wicking types too. Have two of them and neither will get the humidity in my room up where it needs to be. The mister does.

I will monitor and see. As long as it gets close for me, I want to keep it, as I said, it is also keeping my Tent 1-2 degrees cooler which is actually very helpful since I was having a slight issue getting the temp exactly where I wanted it. Now between the oscillating fan, the humidifier, and my portable A/C on fan mode-- the leaf temps are staying right between 77-80F, which seems perfect to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom