Help with Yellow and purple leaves

• Thread starter Nitsuga90
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nitsuga90

Nitsuga90

I have this sativa at the 7th week of flowering. Nutrition with pk bloom and pk boost. Ph 6.6 EC 2 .I made a roots flush and continue watering with nitrients. Idk why Almost all leaves turned yellow and purple. Needa more P?

Help with yellow and purple leaves
Help with yellow and purple leaves 2
Help with yellow and purple leaves 3
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

What’s your temps at? Also what exact nutrients are you using and what are you growing in?

Nitsuga90

Nitsuga90

Temps between 26-28 °C, Im growing in soil, nutrients are growth technology ionic bloom and pk bloom.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I think it's a lack of nitrogen. When you flushed, that's what you flushed out and from the sound of it, PK Bloom and PK Boost don't contain any N, or very little.

That plant has at least 4 weeks to go. This is no time to flush

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Plant looks great, Nothing wrong here. You may have flushed it a little early, it's stripping it's nitrogen. I'm thinking purple leaves are temp related. Don't change anything. It's doing what it is supposed to be doing. Just keep it watered and leave it be. Do not over water and let her finish up. Nice job!

Nitsuga90

Nitsuga90

I made a flush because soil EC was 4..so I will continue like that and add extra N. Thanks 🙏

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I made a flush because soil EC was 4..so I will continue like that and add extra N. Thanks 🙏
That looks like a very interesting plant, BTW. What is it? I'm a major fan of powerful sativa doms.

Nitsuga90

Nitsuga90

Jamaica sativa, bob marley seeds. 100% sativa. Grows fast and takes time to harvest, but worth it)

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Keep in mind that this plant is finished growing and needs very little nitrogen. I would suggest that you just let it finish up.
The plant looks right on! I think the worst thing you could do is shock it with a bunch of N. I'd consider cutting out the P and K as well. Just water. Let it finish stripping.
It's a very nice plant and will smoke great if you let it strip itself, then carefully dry and cure it.

Top Bottom